MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

i want a copy of both Dude Ranch and Enema but there's no way i can support SRC or MTS after all this. le sigh. to ebay!

+1. I'd love to own that vinyl but MTS aint gettin a dime from me.

On another note, anyone here waiting for their Tall Ships EP from MTS? It was supposed to be released a couple weeks ago I think and I havent heard from MTS regarding my order. Shocking right?

Didn't you get the memo? That's how they do business.

"Everyone knows Shaq made his money in college."

I'm very surprised this wasn't the first or second Baseketball reference made here!

[image]

Baxter Cain: Do you think Shaq got rich playing in Orlando? Hardly, he made his fortune moving to L.A. You know how much he makes now?

Douglas "Swish" Reemer: As much as he made playing in college?

Baxter Cain: What? No, a lot more! Big money, and you can too!

Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Would I have to quit baseketball?

Baxter Cain: What? No, I need you to get Coop to go along!

Douglas "Swish" Reemer: He'd have to quit baseketball too?

Baxter Cain: Ehhh... ahh...

Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Did I just fart?

i think he's talking about releasing their stuff period. from what was mentioned in a thread about the European and/or German release of the new I Hate Our Freedom album, that album has been finished for a long time and MTS was supposed to release it something like 6 months ago. i think it was originally slated for October and keeps getting pushed for some reason, as MTS has said nothing about it. obviously MTS has yet to release it at all, on any format.

MTS/Broken Rim Records are supposed to press Citizen's split with Turnover this spring. We'll see about that. Pretty skeptical, and if so I'll order from Broken Rim because I cannot bring myself to ever support MTS. Not just over this fiasco, but past orders that have all just been fucked up.

Don't need to worry anymore

"RUN FOR COVER SIGNS CITIZEN & TURNOVER / SPLIT 7"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are super psyched to welcome Citizen and Turnover to the Run For Cover roster. The two bands recently finished recording two tracks each for a split 7" that will be out later this spring. A teaser video featuring clips of all 4 songs is available to view below. Both bands are will be hitting the road together this summer in support of the split, and will also be writing their debut full lengths to be released on Run For Cover at a yet to be determined time."

So...anyone want to give me a summary of what this thread is all about? Can't see myself reading 103 pages, but my curiousity is piqued.

This sums up the emotions of all involved parties:

[image]

Guest thankyoubasedgod

FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT VAGINA FUCK SHIT POOP FUCK SHIT VAGINA FUCK FUCK VAGINA SHIT.

there is no way this is shipping by April 10th. RJ better be cooking some burgers for the boys for his next apology gift.