MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

gtfo, bro. jack. faggot.

Quoted for posterity. Thanks for helping me prove that this board is full of ignorant morons.

then why are you wasting your time? Obviously your comebacks are falling on deaf ears and you've become more of a troll than theusedguy. I don't discount anything you're trying to say, I just think it's pointless at this point in time, especially in a blink 182 thread...

Quoted for posterity. Thanks for helping me prove that this board is full of ignorant morons.

then why are you wasting your time? Obviously your comebacks are falling on deaf ears and you've become more of a troll than theusedguy. I don't discount anything you're trying to say, I just think it's pointless at this point in time, especially in a blink 182 thread...

Boredom. This board has become a joke, why not troll? I'm amazed at people like yourself that have stuck around despite the amount of small minded idiots that have flooded this board.

Boredom. This board has become a joke, why not troll? I'm amazed at people like yourself that have stuck around despite the amount of small minded idiots that have flooded this board.

[image]

the wonka meme is always so clutch.

im not one to throw out the F word all willy-nilly. it just seemed extremely appropriate in that case. reset smith should get back to watching money ball.

well i'm not signing your petition, asshole.