MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

im kinda gonna be bummed when this record actually comes out, and this thread withers away

I like to think we can expect at least 2 weeks of "I told you so, this packaging was SOOOO worth the wait, MTS is awesome!" posts.

Given what they showed the sleeves to look like, I can only imagine serious MTS fanboys to say that and not anyone thats ever purchased another record ever.

Because of people like this:

"Thanks for all the blink re-presses! I got every color of all of the TOYPAJ as well as every color of the newest Enema, Self Titled, and Dude Ranch. I'm happy to give you every penny I have!"

Saw that post yesterday and just had to laugh. Dude clearly loves Blink a little bit too much!

I sent this guy a message letting him know how stupid he was and he sent one back saying that he wants to suck my dick. Not what I was expecting.

Jeff Soto does some really cool stuff actually. Not in love with this piece but I always like his bold color choices. I know his original work from a gallery in NYC and while I've never made a purchase I always dig the level of detail.

Anyway, this thread has made me so contemptuous of Blink-anything that I feel like I should buy it to trade. Then again, why waste my time when I could be reviving Dead Milkmen lyrics around here.

ive been listening to DM all morning.. its made my day so much better.

by the way.......I met R.J. Crowder-Schaefer at a really sheik party.....

So you kicked him in the dick, set him on fire, then pissed on his burning corpse.

How is it you are still able to post and haven't been caught by the cops yet?