New Stuff in the DW Estore

We have a couple new exclusives in the store available for pre-order now! 

Touche Amore "Stage Four" LP - Transparent Red Vinyl - Limited to 500 copies!ta.red.mock.png

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SECT - "Self Titled" LP - Transparent Red Vinyl - Limited to 500 copies!

New band from Chris Colohan of Cursed / Burning Love. Features members of Earth Crisis, Catharsis, and Fall Out Boy. 

sect-dwexclusive.png

Edited by CalebDW

On 6/29/2016 at 11:08 AM, CalebDW said:

We have a couple new exclusives in the store available for pre-order now! 

Touche Amore "Stage Four" LP - Transparent Red Vinyl - Limited to 500 copies!ta.red.mock.png

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SECT - "Self Titled" LP - Transparent Red Vinyl - Limited to 500 copies!

New band from Chris Colohan of Cursed / Burning Love. Features members of Earth Crisis, Catharsis, and Fall Out Boy. 

sect-dwexclusive.png

So what's the story with the SECT LP?  I haven't seen any info on it other than the DW exclusive.  Do you guys know what label it is?  Also, any info on whether it comes with a DL code?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Jackie Crackrock said:

this IS cool! i got a question though. a lot of the records say 'coming soon' and then when you click it says 'out of stock'. can you clarify at all?  i guess the window is half empty or full?

"Coming Soon" just means out of stock. We like it to say coming soon as opposed to out of stock since some items are continually restocked but in this case once these titles are gone they are gone. Sorry for any confusion! 

8 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

Fuck. Could someone pickup that Wife - Pipe Candy record for me and I'll get you back +$ on payday?

I'd help out but I JUST spent way too much before seeing this post. Someone please help this homie out because that Wife record rules and $3 is a legit steal.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

NIR336v Creepoid "Self Titled" 12LP 1 $6.00 $6.00

Color: Pink

SST388v Good For You "Life Is Too Short To Not Hold A Grudge" 12LP 1 $3.00 $3.00

Color: Black

LPR004v Hourvari "Self Titled" 12EP 1 $3.00 $3.00

Color: Black

HOLYROAR069v Rolo Tomassi "Eternal Youth" 3x12"LP 1 $6.00 $6.00

Color: GreyGreen

Shipping: USPS Media Mail Parcel: $6.01