Hot Water Music to release "Live In Chicago" 3xLP

Here is the variation in the clear purple. It's one press, but there was some difference most likely due to incomplete mixing to the vinyl pellets, which is most noticable when held to the light. It ranged from a blueish purple to dark purple to purpleish red. A lot of copies will have some red/blue streaking too.

HWM_Live5_window.jpg

Here's a pic that shows the records above and the 2nd press. No Idea had 100 extra sleeves per record so they pressed an additional 100 records of each around the time of the fest two years ago. They sold most as complete sets. The is some minor differences in the clear colors, but number 5 came out as opaque lavender. Also, Number 1 and 6 had one blank label i think.

HWM_Live5_collection.jpg

There was some interest in the boxes I mentioned a page or two back. This last week was crazy and I was out on the road a ton. I have the next two days ago for Thanksgiving, but I'm hoping to get something fabbed up by next week sometime. I have to do all of this on my breaks and there is at least two machines I'll need access to, so while I have time on my breaks, if the machines are being used, I can't do much. So yeah, once one of these gets made and I figure out what it would cost, I'll let y'all know.

• 2 weeks later...

2xCD and DVD??!?!?!? Video of the shows! Awesome!

Var, is the LP version for sale on the site different than the fest edition? Packaging? Colors?

The LP JACKETS are the same style, but do not have screen printing involved. The vinyl matches the covers, so if you order blue vinyl you get a blue cover, etc. There will be appx 550 of each color made. Red was delayed a couple weeks by AC/DC eating up all the red vinyl on the east coast, or so I hear. When these are gone we will make green records. Sense a pattern here?

The DVD is all from night 2, so there are a few alternate versions and one song not on the album.

To set the misinformation to rest, there were also appx 550 of the Fest version as well.

Good to know there will be quite a few made(3850 if its 550 of all plus fest press). Still listening to the fest edition so ill wait a few months and see what color's up.

Bearing in mind of course that we will be making future pressings (green, purple, white) on an as-needed basis. It might take a while until we have made them all... Or it might be six months. I have no clue. Ha.

Are there HWM completionists? Cause that would be a effing nightmare of a collection to stay up to date with.

If there are I'd love to see a pic of their collection.

There are several hwm jerks out there. Here are some pics of every release, by no means every variant.

http://www.noidearecords.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1634