RFC V/A - MIXED SIGNALS PO is UP!!! REALLY!!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buying a 4 pack of an LP is weird. buying a 4 pack of a comp. is even weirder.

There's a 3 LP package, not four. The reason we do it is because we know there are at least some people who want all of them, and if that's the case I'd like to give those people a pretty big price cut if they buy multiple copies.

Ordered the red with black circles. The picture looks so fucking cool, I can't wait to see it in person!

If it turns out anything like the Shook Ones - Unquotable A.M.H. (looks just like it but with different colors), it is one of the coolest looking designs I've ever seen on a record. Pumped for it.

Can you reply to my email about shipping refunds and where my other #2 records are at? Thanks Jeff

You'll get a response. In general if you email us outside of standard work hours you won't get a response till the next day. The 2 7"s were an oversight I'm assuming and will go out asap.

been a couple days now, no response...

Ordered the red with black circles. The picture looks so fucking cool, I can't wait to see it in person!

If it turns out anything like the Shook Ones - Unquotable A.M.H. (looks just like it but with different colors), it is one of the coolest looking designs I've ever seen on a record. Pumped for it.

I think overall any color you get the whole package is going to be pretty sweet. Looking forward to getting this in the coming weeks.

• 4 weeks later...