PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Ha...I knew this would happen. Would have picked up a copy of each (YFW & D&G) for some of these inevitable trades, but they both would have been broken in two by the end of the show...barely had room for my left arm, much less a 12" square of cardboard.

if you are 21 you were able to re-enter......unless you had an awesome spot! lol

• 1 month later...
Seeing a collection of one band like that makes me sad - you wasted so much money on the same record when there is a world of brilliant, and honestly better, music out there.

This x 1,000

1 of 1,000 records > 1,000 of one record

I don't feel bad though. There is a thread specifically for collections. If thats how some people are...so be it.

Seeing a collection of one band like that makes me sad - you wasted so much money on the same record when there is a world of brilliant, and honestly better, music out there.

I have no problem with collections, whether it's records or baseball cards or sneakers. No different. It's just a hobby.

Why does anyone care what records someone else buys? I cant even begin to wrap my head around that.

If he loves Brand New and wants to complete a collection then good for him. Its not like since he buys a bunch of Brand New records he cant listen to or be exposed to other music thats out there.

If you want to collect variants go for it, if you dont then you obviously dont have to. I dont get the condescending attitude towards people who have multiples copies of the same record. Variants are good for labels, it helps them sell more records and the more records they can sell the more records they can press. I dont see how this is a bad thing in any way.

Why does anyone care what records someone else buys? I cant even begin to wrap my head around that.

If he loves Brand New and wants to complete a collection then good for him. Its not like since he buys a bunch of Brand New records he cant listen to or be exposed to other music thats out there.

If you want to collect variants go for it, if you dont then you obviously dont have to. I dont get the condescending attitude towards people who have multiples copies of the same record. Variants are good for labels, it helps them sell more records and the more records they can sell the more records they can press. I dont see how this is a bad thing in any way.

people are laying into this guy more than others because he only posts here to show off his brand new collection.

• 1 year later...