College Football

Birdwell-None taken, dude. I live in atlanta, and there are a lot of us here, but we're more....subdued, I guess is the right word? I've had my travels to BR a few times and they are an insane bunch. They love their football. But they also start drinking at 6 AM for an 8 o'clock game. My dad was a lineman for LSU in the 70's, he never played much (I think about 6 total minutes), but its in my blood, which is purple and Gold.

I don't disagree with you. They are rowdy, raucous and rude enough to not say thank you when you hold the door for them. But that's kinda what makes it so hard to play there at night.

Birdwell-None taken, dude. I live in atlanta, and there are a lot of us here, but we're more....subdued, I guess is the right word? I've had my travels to BR a few times and they are an insane bunch. They love their football. But they also start drinking at 6 AM for an 8 o'clock game. My dad was a lineman for LSU in the 70's, he never played much (I think about 6 total minutes), but its in my blood, which is purple and Gold.

I don't disagree with you. They are rowdy, raucous and rude enough to not say thank you when you hold the door for them. But that's kinda what makes it so hard to play there at night.

God, as a Texas Tech fan/Alum, I cannot WAIT for you SEC fans to deal with the dregs that are A&M fans. The absolute WORST. Man, wait til you get into it with one of there "Cadets" and the 12th Man. While their stadium is pretty impressive, they are the worst. But hey, at least you guys now have an easy road win guaranteed EVERY YEAR. They suck. Guns Up!

God, as a Texas Tech fan/Alum, I cannot WAIT for you SEC fans to deal with the dregs that are A&M fans. The absolute WORST. Man, wait til you get into it with one of there "Cadets" and the 12th Man. While their stadium is pretty impressive, they are the worst. But hey, at least you guys now have an easy road win guaranteed EVERY YEAR. They suck. Guns Up!

LSU fans, hands down have to be the #1 most obnoxious fans I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with...never seen fans act that classless and rude in my life man.

As a resident of Baton Rouge, I agree with this factual statement.

As a resident of New Orleans, I hate LSU and their fans. I belived Florida could have had a come back until the final quarter.

LSU fans, hands down have to be the #1 most obnoxious fans I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with...never seen fans act that classless and rude in my life man.

As a resident of Baton Rouge, I agree with this factual statement.

As a resident of New Orleans, I hate LSU and their fans. I belived Florida could have had a come back until the final quarter.

Arkansas is golden man....we crushed the living shit out of them (most likely because of that fucking picture those shit-lickers were circulating leading up to that game)....then they went on to effectively beat Texas A&M pretty badly, and then beating the hell out of Auburn....go Arkansas go

I ended up working all day and caught part of the clips from that Texas vs. OU game what the hell kind of domination was that shit all about?

Arkansas is golden man....we crushed the living shit out of them (most likely because of that fucking picture those shit-lickers were circulating leading up to that game)....then they went on to effectively beat Texas A&M pretty badly, and then beating the hell out of Auburn....go Arkansas go

I ended up working all day and caught part of the clips from that Texas vs. OU game what the hell kind of domination was that shit all about?

YES. the fuckin' trifecta. Bama wins, the barn and vols lose. I might drink a beer to celebrate the second trifecta of the 2011 season. Also, AJ Mcarron gets a big sweaty man hug from me tonight. 4 tds? man. hardly ever happens at bama haha

we always lose big / moderately big games now. haha.