Smashing Pumpkins

so... you guys want to screw it up again by getting multiple orders again?

What? No. This is what my email from Amazon says:

We have a limited number of this box set available for purchase. If you'd still like to purchase Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (Vinyl), you may order up to 2 copies on our website. To purchase the item at the original price of $26.99, please follow these steps:

Just because you CAN order two, doesn't mean you HAVE to order two. I hope that I am able to get through during a chat session to have someone help me out...because my one single code won't work.

However, I should state that I am not a fairweather fan, nor will I hesitate to scoop this up at any price. The main reason for wanting to snag the vinyl cheaper is because I will likely purchase the remastered CD and the deluxe CD box set as well.

Surprised to see how many ordered 2 considering all the flack "flippers" get around here... IMO there is no need for nasty letters to get what you want. Got my SINGLE order at the original Amazon.ca pre-order price just by asking.

This is why I love Amazon.

....im gonna be real pissed off if they are all gone because people are ordering 2 copies....obv they are taking advantage...and possibly hurting others!!! or something!!!!

OR SOMETHING!!!!!

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We wanted to let you know there's a delay with one or more items in the order you placed on October 25, 2012 (Order#)

Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (Vinyl)"

Estimated ship date: December 04, 2012

You can access this order by clicking the "Your Account" button in the upper right corner of any page at Amazon.ca. Once there, you can make changes to unshipped orders, cancel unshipped items, track shipped packages, modify your account settings, and do much more. For more information about your order, please visit the following page:

http://www.amazon.ca/your-account/"

That's what I got this morning.

seems im not so lucky, my order was canceled but not because i paid 26$ for it but because it wont be released after all..

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report the release of the following item has been cancelled:

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it won't be released after all. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

seems im not so lucky, my order was canceled but not because i paid 26$ for it but because it wont be released after all..

Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report the release of the following item has been cancelled:

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it won't be released after all. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

image.png