Smashing Pumpkins

/\ that festival sold out in 43 minutes. $350 a ticket. unbelievable.

anyhoo, feel the same way as you.

Weird they chose splendor similar to them playing the V festival at the gold coast a few year's back. I just wish they played there own shows I seen them in Brisbane the night after the V fest and Billy played for just on 3 hours with no support band was awesome.

Guest soulcrusher

One time a buddy and me went to see the Smashing Pumpkins with Garbage opening. Our seats were on the left side at the bottom of the second level, so there was a guard rail in front of us. Well, throughout the Garbage set, the two douchbags next to us kept dancing out in front of us attempting to get the bands attention all the while blocking our view. The band could give a shit. But my buddy and me just wanted to push those fuckers over the rail. Anywho, the Smashing Pumpkins were awesome. The end.

• 2 weeks later...

they just finished playing their first show back, in madrid, just an hour or two ago.

Zero

Bullet

Starla

Beginning Is The End

Quasar

Panopticon

Tonight, Tonight

Ava Adore

Neverlost

Everlasting Gaze

Oceania

1979'

Cherub Rock

Muzzle

------------------

Disarm

XYU

Space Oddity

Black Diamond

Pretty rad. pretty pumped to seem them in a few weeks.

One time a buddy and me went to see the Smashing Pumpkins with Garbage opening. Our seats were on the left side at the bottom of the second level, so there was a guard rail in front of us. Well, throughout the Garbage set, the two douchbags next to us kept dancing out in front of us attempting to get the bands attention all the while blocking our view. The band could give a shit. But my buddy and me just wanted to push those fuckers over the rail. Anywho, the Smashing Pumpkins were awesome. The end.

I saw that same tour, was like it 15 years ago?

So I guess Pisces is on hold now till after the new album? Which probably also means Melon Collie will not be out till next year anyone seen any updates?

There is a new smashingpumpkins.com. According to the SP Record Club, PI will now be out in late July:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/sprc/

Thanks mate I checked the record club a few times but I don't think it has been up and running properly obviously until now. That is great news though Pisces in July hopefully melon collie is on track for the end of the year still.

So did you push them over the rail?