sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

Hi folks,

My first post. I figured I would sign up since I seem to find links to Sublime discussions here every time I Google Sublime related stuff.

I used to be a very big Sublime memorabilia/music collector (like top 5 collections worldwide) but have since sold all my memorabilia and only kept the music. Some of it is still very rare though. I am good friends with a few people close to the Sublime camp, and have spent some time partying with the band members in LB, in the past.

Anywhoo, enough about me.

I wanted to post up some info about the upcoming 2LP release. Not sure whether this is Hot Topic related, or the MVD release, since I haven't been able to get all the info I asked. What I do know is the release pictured does HAVE "Get Out!," so I am assuming it is the MVD release, which will also have "Rawhide" and I'm guessing the extended "Thanks" from the original 40 oz cassette tape, but that's just a guess. From what I've seen on Reddit, the release has been pushed out until the first week of February, again. Here it is in all its glory, sunburst yellow vinyl:

40ozrepressgonzo2.jpg

Hi folks,

My first post. I figured I would sign up since I seem to find links to Sublime discussions here every time I Google Sublime related stuff.

I used to be a very big Sublime memorabilia/music collector (like top 5 collections worldwide) but have since sold all my memorabilia and only kept the music. Some of it is still very rare though. I am good friends with a few people close to the Sublime camp, and have spent some time partying with the band members in LB, in the past.

Anywhoo, enough about me.

I wanted to post up some info about the upcoming 2LP release. Not sure whether this is Hot Topic related, or the MVD release, since I haven't been able to get all the info I asked. What I do know is the release pictured does HAVE "Get Out!," so I am assuming it is the MVD release, which will also have "Rawhide" and I'm guessing the extended "Thanks" from the original 40 oz cassette tape, but that's just a guess. From what I've seen on Reddit, the release has been pushed out until the first week of February, again. Here it is in all its glory, sunburst yellow vinyl:

40ozrepressgonzo2.jpg

Nice first post. Thanks for sharing. Hope this is what I end up getting from seeofsound. Gotta say I like this more than any other colored pressing of this. Stoked on the added material too.

I'm working on the Hot Topic exlcusive pressing right now, actually. Hoping to have that done within the next few months. More info to come on that...

Can never have too many copies of this LP in my opinion. ;)

Well... Fuck my original press who wants to buy it?

You could probably move it pretty quick if you join the STP (Sublime Trading Post) on Facebook.