sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

I'm hoping to have HT exclusives on both Robbin the Hood and 40 oz. out within the next few months. Robbin the Hood will come first and once we get a little closer to that happening and I have some solid info on exactly when it will be out I'll make a new thread for the HT exclusives.

Good news. Looks like you will have the market cornered on this one/these two.

If any of those yellow ones made it out of the pressing plant, they will be some fucking collector's items.

Oh well. Still looking forward to picking these up at HT. Travis, you said 40oz will be the same colors as last time, right? What's the word on color for Robbin' the Hood, if you have any?

If any of those yellow ones made it out of the pressing plant, they will be some fucking collector's items.

Oh well. Still looking forward to picking these up at HT. Travis, you said 40oz will be the same colors as last time, right? What's the word on color for Robbin' the Hood, if you have any?

Both are on new colors. I'll post that info later.

• 2 weeks later...

My initial email:

I am emailing to request a refund now that I have read that the recently-rescheduled Sublime 40 Oz. to Freedom repress on yellow vinyl has officially been canceled.  My order number is 101030.  Thanks.

Response from SRC asking them to refund my order:

We are just waiting to confirm from MVD this is cancelled. We anticipate doing so by early this week. If so we will send out an email to everyone who ordered to get the refunds issued. I apologize and expect to hear from us soon.

Thanks,
Jenna

So is Robbin the Hood still coming out tomorrow? Amazon still shows it will but Bullmoose says cancelled. There's a seller on eBay that has it up already and I asked if it's ready to ship. All I got was tomorrow as long as it's not delayed.

Yea I'm wondering the same thing, I'll cry if its cancelled.

Yea I'm wondering the same thing, I'll cry if its cancelled.

Both copies are cancelled.

They were both unauthorized. From what I've been told the "40oz" was substandard sound quality, on top of everything else. Someone tried to sneak an unlicensed copy out under the radar. I know the majority of info about it. It was shady shit. Sad, mainly because the color choice was perfect.

I'm suspicious that copies will appear on the resale market since they were pressed, and it is unlikely that all were destroyed.

Word to the audiophiles out there. The original Skunk pressing of this record is the best copy at this point.

Both copies are cancelled.

They were both unauthorized. From what I've been told the "40oz" was substandard sound quality, on top of everything else. Someone tried to sneak an unlicensed copy out under the radar. I know the majority of info about it. It was shady shit. Sad, mainly because the color choice was perfect.

I'm suspicious that copies will appear on the resale market since they were pressed, and it is unlikely that all were destroyed.

Word to the audiophiles out there. The original Skunk pressing of this record is the best copy at this point.

Yeah, the 10000 copies that exist are floating around there somewhere, but haven't popped up on eBay at all...

Yeah, the 10000 copies that exist are floating around there somewhere, but haven't popped up on eBay at all...

I was told 10, 000 shipped from the source I had that posted the pics. I'm not tight with the guy, but from what I know he did QC. Somewhat reliable, considering that is a pretty random number to throw out for BS.

Anything leaked at this point would be easily seenand MVD would be responsible to an extent. If there are loose copies they are being held tightly and likely wont make an appearence for years, in my opinion.

I was told 10, 000 shipped from the source I had that posted the pics. I'm not tight with the guy, but from what I know he did QC. Somewhat reliable, considering that is a pretty random number to throw out for BS.

Anything leaked at this point would be easily seenand MVD would be responsible to an extent. If there are loose copies they are being held tightly and likely wont make an appearence for years, in my opinion.

Damn.  Might have to track down a guy in a dingy alleyway with LPs hidden in the lining of his trenchcoat to find a copy.  :blink: