What Collections are you working on?

Only working on my Gehenna collection. I need these:

7"

Birth Of Vengance (Revolutionary Power Tools) Berlin WWII Cover

Birth Of Vengeance (Revolutionary Power Tools) Serpent Cover

Lands Of Sodom - (Hit The Deck) Black Vinyl

Lands Of Sodom - (Hit The Deck) Holy Terror Version With Silver Mansonfish Stamped On Dust Sleeve /15

Lands Of Sodom - (Hit The Deck) Limited Show Only Cover w/ CD-R out of 50

Lands Of Sodom - (Hit The Deck) Misspelled Cover

Split - Apartment 213 / Gehenna (Area 51) Manila Envelope Sleeve with Blue Silkscreened Acetate Front

Split - Apartment 213 / Gehenna (Area 51) Red Ink On Insert

Split - Apartment 213 / Gehenna (Area 51) The Ascension Of François d'Assise Cover

Split - Apartment 213 / Gehenna (Area 51) Whore of Babylon Cover /15

Split - Gehenna / Vegas (Vedavu) 7.17 Show Exclusive /13

10"

This World Is A Shit Hole (Idoneum Bello) Screen Printed Foldout Cover Acetone Cut (Non-Music Side Is Grey) Limited To 9 Copies

This actually seems like a lot and and will end up being a ton of money :-[

Fake Problems (need four more: two HFOBG (Black German and Clear US), and two Viking Wizard Eyes (black and black/silver swirl))

NFG (need a lot, but I'm working slowly on it)

Jimmy Eat World (same as NFG)

And I need to get another copy of the Senor and the Queen 10" from Gunner 'cause he repressed it.

New Found Glory - (I need a lot more variants, but I'm getting there. Slow and steady wins the race)

Angels & Airwaves - (Just need the Young London 7")

The Forecast - Missing:

In The Shadow of 2 Gunmen

100 Black

125 Clear

75 Gun Smoke

20 Test

Self Titled

/26 Cream Soda

/14 Diet Cherry 7-Up

/3 Mello Yello

/2 Orange Fanta

/1 Vanilla Milkshake With A Cherry On Top

Test /?

If you can help me, PM me so we can work something out.

Melvins (need a few more LP's and countless singles which I dont really care much about)

Floor(Have what I want but always interested in tests and harder to find stuff)

Moneen(just want that tour variant of their last record)

Harvey Milk ( think I have all lp's just need singles)

Crucial Youth - Straight and Proud 7" on yellow and the Promo version of the Power of Positive Thinking 12" (/100), which i just heard about.

Lifetime - Seveninches 12" & Anti-matter comp 12" <-- don't count No Idea reissues.

HWM - need the Moments Pass 7" on green and the dark brown, light brown & blue Quicksilver comp 7"s to have every press of every HWM 7." If you want to be really anal, then throw in the special (/10) green cover for the HWM/Rydell split 7"

HWM - need the don't forget to breathe comp to have at least a copy of every HWM record - and also the two Japanese sampler 12"s if still being anal. I should have a 1st press of every record, except for Finding the Rhythms.

Life's Blood - Need any version of the Where the Wild Things Are comp 12"

Swiz - Just the red cover of the Ghost 12"

1st of importance

Baroness - 4th Relapse press of Red, 3rd press of Blue

Mastodon - Most Clears, probably 10 other records

Between the Buried and Me - Blue Marble and Test of Silent Circus, Pink - Hypersleep

Black Tusk - Random available stuff

2nd of importance

Kylesa - Just about everything

High On Fire - Just about everything

Howl - Black of both albums, Clear Full of Hell

hozac records. I just need the spider 7" to complete it.

I'm ridiculously jealous of this. I have about a dozen of the Hozac singles and most of the LP's but I know it'll take way too much money for me to complete everything.

it's taken a while but i've found most of them cheap. Such a strong label.

Lifetime - Seveninches 12" & Anti-matter comp 12" <-- don't count No Idea reissues.

I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of my Lifetime/Kid dynamite stuff. I have the Seveninches lp. I was either going to sell the 7"s themselves or the lp. Record is in great shape, sleeve isn't great but isn't terrible. If you are interested shoot me a Pm and we can discuss further.

I'm ridiculously jealous of this. I have about a dozen of the Hozac singles and most of the LP's but I know it'll take way too much money for me to complete everything.

it's taken a while but i've found most of them cheap. Such a strong label.

Dude no kidding - thing is, alot of those go really fast. I bought the Super Wild Horses 7" on the Hookup Club at their show a year ago and last I saw it at the record store used, it was going for $20 already. Some stuff on there I've seen for three times as much. Some of my favorites that they've put out have been bands who never got past that single like The Flips who did some of the best Shangri-La's type girl group stuff I've heard in awhile. It's a bummer they didn't do more.

It's fairly easy to find alot of the singles used since they're based here in Chicago (I can usually find most of their shit for $3, stuff like Radar Eyes, France Has The Bomb, etc) but there are those key 7" that are just way too much at this point since they're OOP. I should bug Alex to give me a copy of their White Mystery single since I do her poster art from time to time. hahah.