stream the Lou Reed/Metallica album, preorder up

http://www.loureedmetallica.com/listen-to-lulu.php

not as bad as the preview but still kinda wierd. I love velvet underground and metallica but this somewhat sounds like an old man rambling over action movie credit music but has none of the charm of William Shatner.

Preorder is up too for cd only tho..

let me know what you think!

This is absolutely horrible, and I hate when people try to argue that things like this are "art" and that I "just don't get it." It very well is art, but it's shitty art at that.

Oh, and I don't know if it's just the general production of it, but the songs themselves sound REALLY REALLY bad and poorly mixed.

This is absolutely horrible, and I hate when people try to argue that things like this are "art" and that I "just don't get it." It very well is art, but it's shitty art at that.

Oh, and I don't know if it's just the general production of it, but the songs themselves sound REALLY REALLY bad and poorly mixed.

glad to hear that, im at my 2nd listen and was worried i was just getting boring and disconnected with the art world.

My reaction to this is "What the fuck is this."

Also, why is Lars Ulrich popular? This is a question I find myself asking whenever I listen to Metallica.

Only posting this because the original post says that only the CD preorder is up: http://store.loureedmetallica.com/collections/frontpage/products/lulu-4lp-deluxe-boxset