Where do you buy most of your records from?

backside records - Burbank, CA

amoeba - Hollywood, CA

went to touché amore record release show at backside records, remember going growing up and Jeremy from TA work there for a while, pretty dope local shop.

have actually ran into him @ backside and told him about when he use to work there and when he played guitar in this band called "peanut sandwich...." something like that haha ,that Guys awesome

I use to buy a lot from ebay and discogs but now if I can get it at a record store that's where I go. If I can get my local shop to order a record for me I usually do that as well. What use to be my first choices (ebay and discogs) are now pretty much my last resort. There are special circumstances of course with limited edition pressings and such.

I buy most from Discogs and eBay. If a record I want is available from its label, then I will support the label directly. For bigger releases, I will go through Amazon.jp and save on shipping. Sometimes I go to record stores, but I don't have much time and I don't want to buy any additional records that I don't know about.

-UHF in Royal Oak MI

-Underground Sounds Ann Arbor MI

-Discogs

-In Vinyl We Trust

-Hot Topic (cant beat 1/2 off clearance shit and the occasional exclusive) And their is 4 HT that carries vinyl an equal distance away

Loving the 20% off w/ free shipping! Just bought 11 LPs \m/

Only record store near me is Finder's Records in Bowling Green....hopefully he hires me next semester!