VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Less money? No. Punk can return to ROH, command 10-15k for the appearance, and theyll make it back. Because he is one of the biggest stars in wrestling the last 10 years. He IS the indy guy that made it. People would pay to see him on the indies because they may have missed out on it and dont want to miss out again if he decides to go back to WWE. You book CM Punk if you're ROH and you immediately have to double the size of your venue and youll make your money back. Cheapest ROH tickets are 20. Punk coming back you can up those to 30 and people will still pay it. He can say hes out all he wants but everyone knows that the guys get that itch to be back in the ring when they are out of it for awhile. 

Im not saying its going to happen, Im just saying its absolutely possible. And very reasonable.

Punk will not make anywhere close to WWE money in the indies.  He made MILLIONS of dollars a year in the WWE.

ROH just can't up and double the size of their venues.  Larger venue means larger overhead.  You'd have to up the price of the tickets to cover Punks pay as well as the overhead of having a larger venue.

Punk will not make anywhere close to WWE money in the indies.  He made MILLIONS of dollars a year in the WWE.

ROH just can't up and double the size of their venues.  Larger venue means larger overhead.  You'd have to up the price of the tickets to cover Punks pay as well as the overhead of having a larger venue.

All Im saying its doable. Obviously he's not making millions in ROH, but he will still make a shit ton of money on the indies.

My only hope is that people boo and yell at Batista enough to where he snaps and they have to fire him. I mean if he's been back like 2 weeks and already he's apparently yelling and getting into with fans.... one can only hope....

Also, I hope to god Punk isn't gone.. I feel like this also comes from the whole "Supershow" format. It takes away from having more story lines.

I heard that there are tons of CM Punk chants also. Man WWE is losing control... CM Punk walks out DB getting chants everywhere yet they refuse to give in. You just wonder how much longer till the crack... I mean soon people are gonna just turn away to it and if they don't I doubt anything is gonna change.

Funny you say that. I don't think it happens now that he's embraced being a heel but people used to literally turn around during Bo Dallas matches. 

I was reading an article today talking about how creative doesn't have as much an interest in booking good shit for the next 6 months since pretty much everyone is likely to sign up for WWE Network and they don't have to worry about PPV buy rates. It could be dark times ahead for us. Hopefully they have more foresight than that though.

So I recently came into possession of a, uh, few Stone Cold LANYARDS. 822 to be exact.

photo4_zpsd4e6b565.jpg

photo3_zpsd0805e48.jpg

Anybody interested in them? Just trying to cover shipping and stuff. $2 for the first one and $1 per after that. My paypal is [email protected]

If you decide to send it as a gift (no pressure but people have been) please just make sure you include your address. Thanks!