The Bluths are back.

a lot of people are saying this chronological edit is really great. i think i'm gonna try it out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/arresteddevelopment/comments/1fjp36/i_created_a_chronological_edit_as_well_here_are/

downloaded the first 3 episodes, and by the time i went back to get more, they weren't available. i'll just have to stay on it for when he uploads a torrent.

this definitely provides a much better perspective of the timeframe so far.

i think the thing i struggled with most was understanding that the scenes that happened right after the queen mary incident were.. well right after the queen mary incident. it was tough placing it with everyone aging.

downloaded the first 3 episodes, and by the time i went back to get more, they weren't available. i'll just have to stay on it for when he uploads a torrent.

this definitely provides a much better perspective of the timeframe so far.

i think the thing i struggled with most was understanding that the scenes that happened right after the queen mary incident were.. well right after the queen mary incident. it was tough placing it with everyone aging.

i finally went to download them last night and they were all down. i really hope someone uploads them all.

So as hard as it's been, I have avoided this thread until now, having finished. Tried hard to pace myself, watching one every couple days or so. I gave up tonight and watched the final 5.

Quick review: Brilliant.

Longer review: Brilliant. Of the 15, 13 I would say did not skip a beat. I felt the laughs slowed down in the final few, but it was just as enjoyable. The 2 lacklusters? Both George episodes I think would easily find themselves in the bottom 5 of the now 68 episode series. George is the only character (allowing for George-Michael and Maeby growing up) that seemed to have changed; he seemed to become stupid. I actually didn't enjoy Oscar as much either, who was perhaps my favorite secondary character in the first 3 seasons. Boo on Tambor.

My main gripe is that seasons 1-3 were so good because of the characters interactions with eachother, whereas season 4 relies on the characters interactions with guest stars. It takes getting used to, but you get used to it. Oh, and I hated Wiig and Rogen. At least Wiig was trying to be Lucille. Rogen was just Rogen.

My hat goes off to Mitch Hurwitz for what has to be one of the most ambitious ideas in the history of television, in having all these stories run together. What an astounding undertaking that he pulled off as well as could possibly be expected.

You would read a lot before the release that one of the main reasons he wrote it the way he did was because of the actors schedules, but I don't know. It's not like in seasons 1-3 you would see a lot of scenes with any more than 3 or 4 of the cast. I think it just as easily could have been filmed "traditionally", so again, hats off to Hurwitz.

I'm confident there will be more Arrested Development.

again, the amount of screen time that george and oscar got, couples with how much time oscar was pretending to be george... it was too muddled.

5 episodes deep. a little confused with time frames/when exactly things happened, and (like most of you) I think seth rogan sucks in this.

otherwise very much into it.

are you looking at something i missed?

what i've gathered about george michael's story-

george maharis' bathroom record isn't far off from george michael and boy george

the anti-social network was a gag about all of the comparisons between cera and jesse eisenberg

are you looking at something i missed?

what i've gathered about george michael's story-

george maharis' bathroom record isn't far off from george michael and boy george

the anti-social network was a gag about all of the comparisons between cera and jesse eisenberg

600full-youth-in-revolt-screenshot.jpg

From "Youth In Revolt".

I wish I had been looking closer. First I'm hearing about this. There would have to be a Juno reference, right? Nothing coming to mind.

• 3 weeks later...