How do you earn that vinyl ca$h?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's surprising how much you can make drawing fictional characters although not enough to afford me any more than 1 to 3 records every few months after I get my bills paid.

This brings up a more interesting question, at least to me.

How many records per month do ya'll buy? I'm around 10 or 11 a month unless I grab something pricey, in which case I'll go 5 to 6.

It's surprising how much you can make drawing fictional characters although not enough to afford me any more than 1 to 3 records every few months after I get my bills paid.

How many records per month do ya'll buy? I'm around 10 or 11 a month unless I grab something pricey, in which case I'll go 5 to 6.

5 to 10, but i am trying to cut back. Saving for a wedding.

Depends how many come out. I have no quota or anything, just depends what comes out.

I'm a student, aiming to be a CPA. Worked all throughout high school and intermittently through college, having not spent much of the money at the time, so I've pretty much been living off of/funding my record habit through my savings. (Though spending has slowed lately, as the Fest made a huge dent on my remaining savings)

Guest errolwest

you wanna meetup in milwaukee for haircuts errol??? i'm in!

Vici capilli salon and spa 414-525-0100, ask to see Eric

So into it! Next time I take a road trip to Chicago we should do that!

I've been mainly buying 45's and 7"s over the last two months and 99% of them have been used so I won't reveal the number since it's sorta shameful (hint: more than a couple hundred of them) - the total overall has been less than a grand though I'm pretty sure.

I'm an architect. Sort-of. I can't legally say that until I log thousands of hours and take seven licensing exams. But in my eyes, after going through the college equivalent of hell, I deserve to be called an architect.

But I can't complain either. Money's not too tight and it fuels my vinyl habit perfectly.

I'm sort of living the dream, certainly haven't sold out.

I work two jobs. One is as assistant manager of one of the two ice rinks in the town. I get to watch hockey all day for $10 an hour while doing very little actual work. My other job is a high school social studies teacher (part time for the moment) which I absolutely love. I make fun of teenagers all day long! Included in this job is a paid coaching position, which is amazing. I'm literally a professional hockey coach.

Sure am.

almost named my first Ender, but wussed out. grew one ball and named the second Ellis Bean.

Thats awesome, never thought of using Bean. his nickname is Rooter, though it didnt come from Speaker, though we are glad it fits. If we had a daughter her name was going to be Valentine.