portlandias on netflix.

This show is really unfunny. It's just annoying and awkward, and not in a way that is humorous.

I've seen the first 3 episodes. Maybe it get's better?

If you didn't like the first three it probably isn't going to pick up tremendously for you. Humor is subjective, if you don't like it don't waste your time.

started season 1 a few nights ago, and im 6 episodes in.

some of the sketches are very, very funny. And im humored by how deep they go in to the alt/hispter culture.

but im not totally sold yet. something about the general flow of the show just doesnt click with me. that might just be because im kind of plowing through right now. im hoping if i rewatch everything after the new season itll work.

also, the theme is by washed out- you should all go listen to them.

this thread reminded me to finally read the shows wiki page.

2 things i didnt know

1. the season was only 6 episodes. so hey, i finished season 1 last night.

2. who carrie brownstein was. maybe now ill find a way to like sleater-kinney or wild flag.

This show is really unfunny. It's just annoying and awkward, and not in a way that is humorous.

do you like other alternative comedy shows like the state, tim and eric, or workaholics?

that kind of abstract humor (funny without jokes) is some of the most brilliant stuff to me.

do you like other alternative comedy shows like the state, tim and eric, or workaholics?

that kind of abstract humor (funny without jokes) is some of the most brilliant stuff to me.

don't listen to brent. his favorite show is "community".

don't listen to brent. his favorite show is "community".

YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH BOY