THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

You can use the code 100 times. They don't check your prior orders or anything.

Cool, is there a code I can use if I'm just picking this up or does my order have to exceed 30 bucks in order to use the HT CASH?

it has to be over $30 total and it'll take off $15

$15 off $30 HTCASH15

$30 off $60 HTCASH30

$45 off $90 HTCASH45

$60 off $120 HTCASH60

$75 off $150 HTCASH75

Thought I was late buying this then I got a shipping code. Also bought two tickets to their last show at the HOB in Anaheim. What a day :}

what time did you buy?

Bought the records around 10-10:10 am and the tickets no later than 12:15. I was in panic mode buying the tickets because my phone wasn't letting me buy it, but then my friend let me purchase them with his computer. He bought a pair too. I owe him one.

Picked this up with along with Give up the Ghost - Background Music. Really stoked. Thanks for the help with the coupons.

Also, I've asked this before, but I don't remember what thread it was, so I don't want to look around but... How often do these HTCASH coupons pop up? Does anyone remember how many times a year it happened in 2011? Just for reference because these coupons are awesome!

In this link it shows the vinyl as the green/marble color on the vinyl.

Is this incorrect from HT? Or is the red vinyl?

Damn Hot Topic. Thanks for making me almost broke. This is my 3rd order in less than a week using the HT Cash codes. Picked up the new Artist press, Four Year Strong's newest for like $7, a wallet, and a bunch of jewelry for my lady so I could hit $60. It makes me look like an awesome boyfriend when in reality I just needed to pad my cart. I'd +1 myself right now if I could...

Kind of want to buy it and just put the green in the new unpixalated jacket and resell the unplayed red on ebay.

Dick move. lol

I don't think it'd be a dick move if you explicitly state that you were swapping it with the jackets from the first HT pressing and it's a known issue it looks pixelated. Just don't be shady about it