THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Ebay fees would cancel out the "couple of bucks over." A couple more than that and it's basically flipping it.

Even though I do believe the people here that are buying extra copies for others are really doing it to help fellow collectors, you can't deny there's bit of self gain involved. They are the ones truly getting "a couple bucks for the trouble" and points towards a 15% discount on their next purchase. There's some sort of profit involved, it should be considered flipping also.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be doing it, because it is cool to help those less fortunate in grabbing a copy at price or even at all, just saying some people are:

a) fucking hypocrites

B) crying over shit that can't and won't be stopped.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, I bought 6 copies, 1 for myself and 5 for members. Ask anyone, I've charged 26 bucks total ppd, the album was around 22 with tax and 4 for shipping within the US and inbetween 33-35 to ship to Canada only because I'm not sure how much shipping to Canada is. As I've said with every customer I'll refund you what ever is left over even if it's a 1.25, after paypal fees I'm literally breaking even. Of the 4 I've purchased at HT (the store) I have 82 dollars in my paypal account after spending $89. However, yes, I have 29,367 HT points but I have no clue what they do or why I have them.

If you ship to Canada USPS it's going to run $11-13 for first class. If you go for Priority it's somewhere in the range of $28-30. If you're looking to get a tracking number I'd go for UPS, it's around $20, but there's a fucking ton of paper work that you have to fill out. I just had to ship two LP's out so yeah... Juss' sayin.

Looks like this guy accidentally listed BIN instead of starting bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4ab4ae0dca&item=320858885578&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=i4Qg0Z8wulNwAe5qtOXp51d9Ec8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hahaha! What are the odds he actually ships it? Honestly, I think people really overestimated the ebay value of these and way too many people tried to enter the flipping game. Of course there were a few suckers at the beginning, but by the time everyone gets their 5 copies delivered, I think these will be going for under $30.

Looks like he caught on and re-listed, could've used a 0.99 cent deal haha.

Looks like this guy accidentally listed BIN instead of starting bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4ab4ae0dca&item=320858885578&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=i4Qg0Z8wulNwAe5qtOXp51d9Ec8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hahaha! What are the odds he actually ships it? Honestly, I think people really overestimated the ebay value of these and way too many people tried to enter the flipping game. Of course there were a few suckers at the beginning, but by the time everyone gets their 5 copies delivered, I think these will be going for under $30.

Looks like he caught on and re-listed, could've used a 0.99 cent deal haha.

I don't think so, unless he had a different account and bought it right away. Scroll down here and you'll see it sold for BIN .99:

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_nkw=thrice+artist+record&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_okw=thrice+artist+record&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=Zip+code&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Personally I think the current prices on ebay are just because its being overflooded, once more get sold/bought from sellers by people who plan to keep them and not sell, prices will stabilize , I assume at around 40$ before the next press comes out and then drop from there, as the first press goes for about 80-90.