THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

has anyone else from australia/international had their order shipped yet?

my order status is that it has been sent to warehouse... but not packaged or anything?

I have a weird feeling i going to get ripped off. like they prioritize local orders over international, as opposed to first come first served.... just a feeling though.

edit: Order status is now at "auto-checked". what does that mean?

my order status is that it has been sent to warehouse... but not packaged or anything?

I have a weird feeling i going to get ripped off. like they prioritize local orders over international, as opposed to first come first served.... just a feeling though.

You gave into the $30 shipping? God damn.

And while we're speaking of god damns, you guys see the amount of these on Ebay? Good fucking lord.

You gave into the $30 shipping? God damn.

And while we're speaking of god damns, you guys see the amount of these on Ebay? Good fucking lord.

Yeah unfortunately. It sucks ass, but i didn't want to risk not getting one by relying on someone else buying multiples :-[

My order shipped yesterday (international as well). Had to verify it via phone though, probably because of the amount (group buy for fellas from a German board)...

hi

if you have one leftover.. I might be interested..

If one of the buyers changes his/her mind, I'll hit you up...

this thread reminds me of people at the office. i bring donuts, i eat 0, other people pretend not to go into break room and get one, 30mins later they are all gone. i like to refer to them as vultures, oh and if they see that someone sees them going to get one they strike up a bullshit conversation and start laughing a real lot. some people even close the door to their office in shame. some people even send out fucking emails about food in the break room like it is the highlight of their life.

pitiful. i hope this thread does not define this forum, cause it turns people mad cow disease mad.

edit: on second thought i guess it could be worse, they could be rushing the break room, taking said donuts, and then sending out further emails deciding to sell their donut(s) at an inflated price cause they had a change of heart and/or decided they wanted a different variant.

As of now - it looks like I'm gonna get two of these in.

Long story short for those that care - I messed up my billing address on my first order (of like four records), so I quickly placed another order just for a copy of TAITA with Paypal to ensure I got it.

The single order has already shipped, and the other one has a tracking number attached, so it looks like it will ship also.

So - it was $26.69 to me. Add $4 for shipping to you, and it will be $31. You must Paypal as a gift - if that's a problem, don't PM me.

And I won't ask you to pay until both have shipped to me to be on the safe side.

So let me know if you still need one.

And I don't even plan on opening it before sending it, so you'll get it in the same box that HT sends it in.

Read more: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72324#ixzz1nsdCMXuC

So yeah, now I feel like shit. Anyone still need this? I ordered a copy yesterday online thinking I could help anyone out who might have missed it, but now it seems like everyone that wanted one, has one. And so I have no use for this, and I do NOT want to flip it on eBay... so if anyone needs it, I'll sell it for cost. Or I'd trade if you want. Get at me.

Edit: Got this to someone. Sorry peeps.

So yeah, now I feel like shit. Anyone still need this? I ordered a copy yesterday online thinking I could help anyone out who might have missed it, but now it seems like everyone that wanted one, has one. And so I have no use for this, and I do NOT want to flip it on eBay... so if anyone needs it, I'll sell it for cost. Or I'd trade if you want. Get at me.

I suggest hanging on to it. I'm sure in a few weeks, plenty of people will pop up saying that they missed out on this. You will seriously make someone's day eventually.

this thread reminds me of people at the office. i bring donuts, i eat 0, other people pretend not to go into break room and get one, 30mins later they are all gone. i like to refer to them as vultures, oh and if they see that someone sees them going to get one they strike up a bullshit conversation and start laughing a real lot. some people even close the door to their office in shame. some people even send out fucking emails about food in the break room like it is the highlight of their life.

pitiful. i hope this thread does not define this forum, cause it turns people mad cow disease mad.

edit: on second thought i guess it could be worse, they could be rushing the break room, taking said donuts, and then sending out further emails deciding to sell their donut(s) at an inflated price cause they had a change of heart and/or decided they wanted a different variant.

Lol, you've been posting off and on for a year (only in popular band threads) and you want to analyze the entire board like things have been different for other super popular bands? Go read any Brand New or Blink 182 thread. It's all the same shit.