At The Drive-In Reunite!

Just read this on alternative press.

Altpress.com can confirm that seminal post-hardcore outfit At The Drive-In will be reuniting after eleven years of dormancy. The band has launched a new website here as well as a twitter account, which is here.

The group broke up in 2001, a year after the release of Relationship Of Command. Members went on the form The Mars Volta and Sparta. AP will keep you updated as the band's plans become known.

Who's excited?!?!?!?!

Could be rad, although i'm usually leery when bands re-unite, especially one i love as much as ATDI.

Oh, and hopefully they re-press some albums to celebrate.

Link?

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/breaking_news_at_the_drive_in_to_reunite

Also, glad this is finally announced. I've been sitting on this news since November. #sweetbrag

Also also, they're playing Coachella and Lollapalooza, or at least that's what I heard when I was told they were reuniting. Dunno if plans have changed or anything.

Also also also, assuming those festival shows I just mentioned end up happening, these dudes are getting PAID.

Ill never go to Coachella, I really hope they dont play that cause then they wont be able to play any normal shows in this area. Pretty sure Coachella doesnt let anyone playing their fest to play anywhere in So Cal for like 3 months before or after Coachella.

I will travel to see this reunion, just dont want to deal with Coachella.