Blowout vinyl at GoHastings

Just so everyone knows and I have said this in other threads that these records get shipped from random stores that have the product in stock. Hastings only supplies bubble mailers for shipping product out so it's up to the employee working that day to figure out which way to send things. I bring record mailers to my store and we also try and keep the frustration free boxes when we receive vinyl in. It's pretty much a crapshoot. If you ever get an order from a 99205 area code in a record mailer I most likely sent it.

Haha, this gets even better now - the Home Depot box was only half my order (I ordered a Boris record that came in the home depot box and get up kids that shipped separate).

The get up kids half of my order (1 copy) came in a frustration free mailer but it seemed awful heavy. I opened it up and there are 2 copies of the get up kids record in immaculate shape.

Haha, this gets even better now - the Home Depot box was only half my order (I ordered a Boris record that came in the home depot box and get up kids that shipped separate).

The get up kids half of my order (1 copy) came in a frustration free mailer but it seemed awful heavy. I opened it up and there are 2 copies of the get up kids record in immaculate shape.

What record was it???

What record was it???

Boris

A record I ordered from goHastings on amazon came in yesterday. It shipped in a soft bubble envelope and well, looks like it was shipped USPS in a soft bubble envelope. The cover is pretty bent up. Not just the "shop worn" look either.

too bad for me. I had read here that they used less than optimal shipping containers and I ordered anyway. I have a couple more items coming my way ordered direct from their site. But unlike the Amazon purchase, these are a lot more expensive. I'm just hoping they don't look like the Amazon seller purchase.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Use code: 7AND7 for $7 off purchase of $30 or more. Go nuts. But remember, a used LP can end up being a CD.

I want to order the Lunachick's Live album but don't want it to be the cd. Is there any way to know for sure if it's a record or cd? I've never ordered from there so I'm not to familiar with them.

• 6 months later...