Blowout vinyl at GoHastings

Looks like this could be the deluxe colored edition of Minus the Bear - OMNI, judging by the list price and the other out of stock copy

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Omni/sku/280198969.uts#.Up-eP7Q1lkg

Yup, I was right about that.  Got a copy of the 2nd pressing deluxe in the mail today.  Was a good deal at $20.

• 3 months later...

Just as a heads up, there's a bunch of newer stuff on Clearance on GoHastings.

Just grabbed Outkast's Idlewild for $5

http://www.gohastings.com/browse/MUSIC/Ns/p_price/Ne/2455/N/2457+2609+3631+4294934577/departmentName/MUSIC.uts

Rad, thanks!  6 LPs for $64 is hard to beat.  That I Love You, But I've Chosen Darkness album is worth the $3.75 in case anyone was wondering.

i grabbed Coalesce - Ox from this the other day. $8.49 was a good price. 

I got mine in today, only problem was I got OXEP instead of OX.  It's a fairly easy mistake to make, but I'm a little bummed by it.  Hopefully, their customer service is easy to deal with (and that they have copies of OX available).

On the plus side, my six LPs showed up in a large box surrounded by cardboard protection.  I'm guessing it was a box they receive their vinyl.  Everything was in good shape.

I got mine in today, only problem was I got OXEP instead of OX.  It's a fairly easy mistake to make, but I'm a little bummed by it.  Hopefully, their customer service is easy to deal with (and that they have copies of OX available).

On the plus side, my six LPs showed up in a large box surrounded by cardboard protection.  I'm guessing it was a box they receive their vinyl.  Everything was in good shape.

Let us know if you manage to get the OX LP. I needed the EP anyway so I was okay with the mistake, but if I could get the LP for that price I'd have to order again.

Not a blowout question but a go hastigs question. Does the site ever do % off sale on new stuff like vinyl , games and movies?

They always have great sales on used stuff but feel never see new stuff

no... they might do sales on vinyl, but never an extra discount, unless it's used (which theres virtually no used vinyl in stock)

yeah man. right there with you with receiving OXEP. i contacted customer service immediately. havent heard back yet. I, like you, hope they actually have the right album there. I'm not really sure based off of the packing slip. I will probably end up returning mine anyway since the outer sleeve was ripped and it honestly looked like a used record

bummer news. they apologized for sending the wrong item. but the email says they cannot replace or exchange the product. wah wah. if it arrived in better condition, i would contemplate keeping it. but not with how mine looks. 

I got the same email.  I already have a copy, so I'll just send mine back.

• 2 months later...

Thanks Brantelg! :)

Ordered a bunch of stuff for DIRT CHEAP:

Wild Flag - "Wild Flag" $6.64

Bobby Bare - "Darker Than Light" $6.64

Matt Pond - "The Lives Inside the Lines in Your Hand" $6.64

The Db's - "Falling Off the Sky" $6.64

Ringo Starr - "Ringo 2012" $8.74

Rouge Wave - "Nightingale Floors" $10.79

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - "It Feels Like Christmas Time" $10.99

Mason Jennings - "Always Been" $11.39

Would have bought more, but thanks to this and the Karen O pre-order, I am out of cash until next payday :P