As stated before, this sight is super confusing. Especially on an iPhone. Ok so I payed for the sub, so I should get the upcoming package, and I put in the extra 20 to get that jack white inverted lightning bolt correct? Thats how it works? I apologize, but this site on an iPhone is so confusing I question wether I even did it correctly.

Which site is confusing, Third Man's? This was first released to vault subscribers, and if it didn't sell out they'd make it available to the public (which is what they did yesterday).

I must have been typing out my post when you posted your link cause I never saw it haha. Yea I mean the third man site. I payed 60 for the new sub package then payed an extra 20 for the premium, or platinum?, and I'm just trying to make sure that extra 20 will give my the inverted bolt variant. I just feel like I'm missing something

Hit the RRS today. 15 triple deckers per stop. I got a Rome and Triple. Best of all....Dead Weather split vinyl was the special of this stop. Met some awesome folks in line. One guy has a Prince collection of over 400pieces of vinyl. Definitely a few flippers as well but I assume that happens at every stop. Fun stuff.