does your mailman hate you?

My mail man kind of blew at first. My house has a little stoop thing, and he would just put my records in the middle of it pretty much in the sun. I caught him one day and asked if he could leave them between the doors or in the carport. He's been doing well ever since. I should get him a gift card. or laid.

I live in an apartment. There's usually two different guys that bring packages. One of them is good and one is just okay. The good one will always ring the buzzer, then if no one is home they leave a little slip in the mailbox and take the package to the post office (which is luckily only like a 5 minute walk.)

The other mail guy has stopped ringing the buzzer and just puts the slip in the mailbox. More annoying than anything. Either way, packages never get left out and I always get everything in good condition.

My old delivery guy was great. We were on a first name basis by the time I moved. He too got curious about all the same sized packages and asked me about them one day and got stoked when I told them they were records. After that he would always tell me about garage sales he went to over the weekend and all the records he saw there.

I didn't buy any records for around two months due to bills and he came one day to deliver something to one of my parents and he told me that he had gotten really concerned that something bad had happened.

I have a great mailman. He'll always set my records on our porch, out of the sun and view from the street/neighbors. Rings the doorbell and hands them over in person when we're home. Our mailmen drive their routes, so it's not a big deal for them to just pull into the driveway real quick and drop things off.

I've gotten a new mailman recently, but my old one hated life, apparently. He was a miserable cunt, and I always wanted to punch him in the face. He was just a disrespectful asshole and he couldn't possibly be more careless with my mail, let alone my records. Fuck him. I hope the reason he's not my mailman any more is because he committed suicide.

Your mailmen bring records to the door? Generally if something doesn't fit in the mailbox here, they leave a ticket and you pick it up at the post office later on.

This has never happened to me except for packages that required signatures. My mail chick at my current apartment puts my stuff in between my screen door and front door and all the subs have as well.

Your mailmen bring records to the door? Generally if something doesn't fit in the mailbox here, they leave a ticket and you pick it up at the post office later on.

mine gets aggravated at all the shit he has to carry, but unless it is something i need to sign for he always stashes them on a chair behind my car under the carport, so he def looks out for me

This has never happened to me except for packages that required signatures.

Same here. If it's something certified or int'l tracking, and we're not home, they'll leave a slip. Otherwise, he'll leave it on the porch. He always rings twice, too.

This has never happened to me except for packages that required signatures.

Same here. If it's something certified or int'l tracking, and we're not home, they'll leave a slip. Otherwise, he'll leave it on the porch. He always rings twice, too.

certified! thanks that what i was thinking but blanked cuz my brain cells are still trying to recover from reading that blink thread so i just went with something i had to sign for. :)

my mailman is kind of a badass. he's a big, burly guy with a huge black beard. he always wears one of those USPS fur hats w/ the flaps (like sinbad in 'jingle all the way') in the winter or like a straw farmers hat in the summer. he looks pissed at all times. he takes good care of my packages though--we have package boxes for my apt building, and if they're full or its rainy out he always brings packages to the door instead of just dropping a pick-up slip.

I get records maybe once a week, but my mailman doesn't think being fragile with my box is important. I've caught him tossing it onto my stoop from a good 4 to 6 feet away. Asked him to not do it, then caught him again....Working at UPS has taught me your packages go through much worse though.

I know mine does, and I hate him too. The fucker crams my 7"s in my tiny mailbox which warps them badly, leaves my records in the rain and in the sun during summertime... I've expressed my concerns more than a few times. I can't tell you how many records I have gotten that have been ruined by him alone. It's bad when it's not the particularly the USPS but the mail dude fucking your records up, and sometimes on purpose it seems.