FAITH NO MORE Represses

Was talking to a friend who says he read somewhere that "Angel Dust", "King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime" & "Album of the Year" are going to be repressed... ::)

Never heard/read anything close to that...but obviously, this would rule! Anybody out there with any information? ???

I think I'd kill for these three records to be repressed! :)

Album of The Year was pressed. I would kill for an original or a repress. Since Angel Dust was repressed recently, I would think they would maybe hold off on that. I would love to see a Real Thing repress as well even though I managed to score a damn fine original a few years ago.

Yeah, I think AOTY is the only one I'll never buy unless there's a repress (or If I find in a store for $30 or less). I have KFAD but I wouldn't mind a repress, especially if it comes with an insert! (OG doesn't come with one).

If you have a spare used copy of the Mobile Fidelity repress of Angel Dust, and you want to sell it for $35ppd, I'll take it!

Last but not least... I hate to be that guy, but FNM repress are way less possible now... the band stopped to play shows. Two years ago was 'the' time for it. I really hope I'm wrong about this though.

Last but not least... I hate to be that guy, but FNM repress are way less possible now... the band stopped to play shows. Two years ago was 'the' time for it. I really hope I'm wrong about this though.

Well, their last show was two months ago in Brazil... ;)

So, since I started this thread, I think it would be nothing but fair if I am the first person to be contacted in case anybody wants to sell/trade their Faith No More records! ;D

Anyone have the KFAD 7" boxset?

I'd love it for the b-sides, but getting up to flip/switch a record every other song seems like a pain in the ass.

yes, I own this one. Just as pretty much everything the band has ever released on vinyl.

This 7" box set is more like a collector's thing and nice to have... it looks fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone... I have the KFAD 7" Boxset.. Just listed it on ebay if your interested. I bought it when I was 15.(am now 32) and never played it, just left it in my christmas decs box so everything inside is perfect. Just abit of fading on the outside of the black box but apart from that it's all mint. Here is the link....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190635581658