THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Sent an offer of 30 to records-rarities... lets see how she responds.

you can probably still do better than that, when TAITA got shipped within 2 days there were 180 copies on ebay and got done to some were closing for around 22 bucks. im thinkin the same will happen with this and you can get it for close to cost

record-rarities is iplaywitlights. She comes on here every so often and is bold about being a flipper. She loves to get a rise out of people on these boards. Hell, she'll probably chime in here at some point.

She was also the one that bought 20% of the Mewithoutyou /50 pressing and put them up for $100 each.

She's dumb.

Ah, Casey. My favorite member.

In all honesty I don't come here to get a rise out of people, just address comments that are related to me. Why not right? You obviously care about me so I'll chime in every now and then to let you know I'm doing fine.

Now to be productive, there is no limit on the quantity that can be ordered. The possibility of someone snatching up all of these within the first few minutes is possible, but I highly doubt it. Here is a previous order of mine:

[image]

Don't really know what to say to those who got screwed over. This mistake is no different from one of SRC/MTS. Seems HT is really being shady about it too, not giving customers the real reason why(I don't think they know really, and they should fess up to the mistake). Not trying to put hate on HT because they do things right 99% of the time, but people shouldn't turn their heads on the matter because of that.

With that being said, I've got copies available for those who missed out :)

You're a piece of fuckin' shit.

Sent an offer of 30 to records-rarities... lets see how she responds.

you can probably still do better than that, when TAITA got shipped within 2 days there were 180 copies on ebay and got done to some were closing for around 22 bucks. im thinkin the same will happen with this and you can get it for close to cost

Yeah, DECLINED. I'll wait a few days I suppose.

Yeah, DECLINED. I'll wait a few days I suppose.

thats what im doing.. theres been at least 10 a day goin up so by this weekend should be enough to snag one

You're insane and seriously dont ever compare MTS to HT. Not even remotely close in any way.

I understand defending your company and I normally have no problems with it or you, but when they screw up they should admit to it. No valid reason has been given and no cancellation emails have been sent out to those people. Since your'e affiliated with HT you are a spokesman. I've seen apologies from you which is completely unnecessary and more so respectable, but I haven't seen you address the issue. Sound familiar, RJ Travis?

hahahaha right, Im just like RJ.

What do you want me to say about this whole thing? I told everyone on the board when this had actually sold out. There was some kind of issue with getting it pulled off the site once it sold out so many extra orders were placed after it had sold out. They told me they are trying to sort out all the orders and that once they did an email would go out to people who are getting their orders canceled. Im the music buyer, I have no control over what happens with the website.

I give out tons of info to people on this board about how to get the records they want. I have never once "hidden" from anything that has happened with HT vinyl. Mainly cause I have no reason to cause HT does things the right way and does right by our customers. Obviously things will happen from time to time, not everything will run smoothly 100% of the time. Some people are getting their orders canceled for this release but guess what...Im making 2000 more so those who missed out dont have to resort to buying shit off ebay from people like you who are just looking to profit at the expense of others. Now please go away.

I understand defending your company and I normally have no problems with it or you, but when they screw up they should admit to it. No valid reason has been given and no cancellation emails have been sent out to those people. Since your'e affiliated with HT you are a spokesman. I've seen apologies from you which is completely unnecessary and more so respectable, but I haven't seen you address the issue. Sound familiar, RJ Travis?

and im one of said people who got their order in within 4 minutes og it goin up and look sto be getting screwed, and im not pissed about it, no sweat ill get one, and certainly not blaming travis, implying that he is at fault in anywas is retarded

hahahaha right, Im just like RJ.

What do you want me to say about this whole thing? I told everyone on the board when this had actually sold out. There was some kind of issue with getting it pulled off the site once it sold out so many extra orders were placed after it had sold out. They told me they are trying to sort out all the orders and that once they did an email would go out to people who are getting their orders canceled. Im the music buyer, I have no control over what happens with the website.

I give out tons of info to people on this board about how to get the records they want. I have never once "hidden" from anything that has happened with HT vinyl. Mainly cause I have no reason to cause HT does things the right way and does right by our customers. Obviously things will happen from time to time, not everything will run smoothly 100% of the time. Some people are getting their orders canceled for this release but guess what...Im making 2000 more so those who missed out dont have to resort to buying shit off ebay from people like you who are just looking to profit at the expense of others. Now please go away.