THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Just like with TAITA, my copy of this looks like it was stabbed on the cover and has deep cuts with a piece of the cover being almost torn off. didn't notice it until after I opened it, so I'm stuck with it. oh, well!

[image]

Ya mine has a little of that on the back cover. Mine also has warping on both records, where the first record looks like it was improperly cut. Have very little hope of getting a replacement, so i'm stuck with it.

Just like with TAITA, my copy of this looks like it was stabbed on the cover and has deep cuts with a piece of the cover being almost torn off. didn't notice it until after I opened it, so I'm stuck with it. oh, well!

[image]

I had the same happen to my copy of Artist. Any idea if this regularly occurs with vinyl in hot topic stores?

[image]

I had the same happen to my copy of Artist. Any idea if this regularly occurs with vinyl in hot topic stores?

Never had it happen to me with any of my releases or taita and i shipped 2 of those over seas and they were all mint.

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THRICE VHEISSU IS BEING PRESSED? JUDGING BY MY YELLCAP I NEED THIS IN MY COLLECTION. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Is this available in black? Guys I really need to know! Fuck.

NO, its only available in neon pink with scattered black HT logos, each order comes with free HT stickers though.

[image]

i've gotten a few records from HT that are like this and i never notice until i get home and get it opened as well and it's always disappointing. once it had a puncture through the jacket which barely missed the record itself.

[image]

i've gotten a few records from HT that are like this and i never notice until i get home and get it opened as well and it's always disappointing. once it had a puncture through the jacket which barely missed the record itself.

When a store gets a shipment in the cds are usually on top of the vinyl. because of the pressure of all the cds in the box it causes those marks. i got my artist in the ambulance at 25% off because i told the manager that this can ruin the vinyl

The timing of finding these things is so sporadic. I just happened to walk in on 2 copies of these last Thursday. I didn't even know it was repressed or on sale, is there a site or a way to know a little beforehand when they're going to be released? It seems I always miss the memo.

BTW if you can get your hands on one of these the value of them on Ebay is insane. I can't tell if it's because nobody can find it right now or if it's going to stay that high? With only 1000 pressed its hard to tell...

The timing of finding these things is so sporadic. I just happened to walk in on 2 copies of these last Thursday. I didn't even know it was repressed or on sale, is there a site or a way to know a little beforehand when they're going to be released? It seems I always miss the memo.

BTW if you can get your hands on one of these the value of them on Ebay is insane. I can't tell if it's because nobody can find it right now or if it's going to stay that high? With only 1000 pressed its hard to tell...

Hang around here you will get all the info you need and also some you won't need at all haha.

Hit up my local in Eatontown NJ today. The kid working sheepishly told me the four copies they got in all went to employees. I told him good for him - if you work there I have no problem with you getting first dibs, consider it a job perk.

In the interim, I'll keep waiting for one of these to go online. If anyone is interested in a trade I have TAITA or the recent Blink Cheshire Cat to dish.