Fireworks - We Are Everywhere 12" + Acoustic Flexi

kylet

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinyl is shipping to us on the 24th and will around the 1st of March I would guess. Pre-orders will go up next week, and they will be shipping sometime during the first week of March.

Anyway you'll put these up the same time as the left over Tiers Jaw S/T so we could snag em together?

Vinyl is shipping to us on the 24th and will around the 1st of March I would guess. Pre-orders will go up next week, and they will be shipping sometime during the first week of March.

Anyway you'll put these up the same time as the left over Tiers Jaw S/T so we could snag em together?

They'll probably go up at the same time but its not definite

1/3 of the records available through us are gone.

I ordered Tigers Jaw earlier and didn't want to risk trying to get this. It it easier for me to place a separate order for this and you combine them, or just email you and then paypal you the money? Let me know.

Easiest to place the second order and email me .

My buddy told me about this while I was at work so I rushed home...I have been waiting for this so I could place a huge RFC Order...Thankfully it was payday today...haha

Fireworks - We Are Everywhere

Seahaven - Winter Forever

Transit - Keep This To Yourself

Young Statues - S/T

Can't wait to get this Jeff...You and Chris at No Sleep really have an ear for awesome music

Thanks again for being fucking amazing!

Would have been neat if the S/T Tigers Jaw had gone up along with this. Such is life. Grabbed a yellow one.

It did, 50 copies leftover from the first press with silkscreened jackets. Sold out in negative 10 seconds pretty much.

Yeah, I saw that after the fact. Glad to get this release on vinyl finally.