Tigers Jaw - Acoustic #1 + #2

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jeff, any plans on maybe putting the first two acoustic 7"s on a single LP?

that'd kind of defeat the purpose of the limited acoustic series press

It doesn't take away the limited amount of 7"s out there. A "limited" 7" series is aimed towards hardcore fans and collectors, both of which will usually value the more limited release more. Plus there's been plenty of times a "limited" or "exclusive" item/song has been made available on another format/release.

A few things.

If you asked for combined shipping theres a 99% chance I didn't forget. In the future please put in the NOTES of the order that you want to do that, because sometimes it can take a day or two for me to relay order information to our mailorder guy.

I mistakenly had put # / 100 on the back of these. I know that would bum a lot of people out so we're putting a piece of white coverup tape over it and changing it. These won't actually ship until tomorrow because of that, but all the labels are printed and ready to go.

Wondering the same thing. All my tracking says is the electronic shipping info has been received. Is this the same thing for anyone else? I thought these were shipped on the 1st but I guess no one else received theirs or else someone would have said something. Pure curiosity, not impatience.