Drunk Purchases

ruckis

I searched for a thread like this but couldn't find it so I hope it doesn't already exist.

anyway,

last night I got pretty smashed and when I woke up this morning I had an e-mail from Polyvinyl confirming my purchase of matt pond PA 5 LP bundle and the of Montreal 4 LP bundle. Been wanting to buy these for a while and I guess my drunken self decided "fuck it". :-X

What are some things you purchased while drunk and didn't really remember buying?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! 3 years ago, during the taking back sunday/weezer/blink 182 tour, my friends and i were all totally shitfaced and bought tickets to a brand new show that none of us ended up going to.

I usually buy stuff on Staurday nights when my wife is driving my drunk ass back home from out of town parties. The drive is usually about 40 mins, so that's plenty of time to fumble through some purchases on the old iPhone

Most recently:

AFI - Decemberunderground (which I just ended up selling, and not even breaking even on)

Mariachi El Bronx - II (I don't regreat that one)

Edit:

The guy below (phil up) lives in the city I party in on the weekends. I'm going to a basement show tomorrow and it's BYOB. I'll come back Sunday morning to update you guys in what I drunkinly end up buying at the show/online

Went to an Oktoberfest once and spent $80 on candy apples and caramel corn. It took pictures a few days later to confirm where the money went because I showed up drunk and so they x'd my hands so I knew it wasn't from buying beer.

hahahahaha

I've bought LPs drunk before, don't recall which ones in particular. Luckily I've (so far) always had the wherewithal to buy something I actually want.