THRICE THE ARTIST IN THE AMBULANCE BIDDING $0.99

jerseydave77

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know who really wants this? All the people who don't live in the states and didn't have anyone helping them out. There are plenty of people on this board who would appreciate this record as much as anyone else but can't afford the ridiculous eBay prices. Why not be a good fellow record collector and human being and help one of them out?

I don't understand why this makes you sad.

Because you bought it and put it up on eBay same day? If you happened to buy an extra copy that you didn't end up needing, how about selling it to members here at cost? That's what some of us here are doing...

At least wait a week or two if you're going to flip it!

One time, some years ago, when I was a lad, I waited in the Toys R Us parking lot for all the sad parents to walk out without a Tickle Me Elmo in their arms. You see, I had woken up earlier and waited longer than they had just to buy one, even though I knew I didn't want it. Anyway, as all those parents were walking out, dejected, thinking of what they were going to say to their children, that's when I initiated my plan.

I took that Elmo out of his box and fucked it in its furry little ass right in front of all those parents. And just as I was about to climax, I ripped its head off Naked Lunch style.

And then I put it on eBay.

One time, some years ago, when I was a lad, I waited in the Toys R Us parking lot for all the sad parents to walk out without a Tickle Me Elmo in their arms. You see, I had woken up earlier and waited longer than they had just to buy one, even though I knew I didn't want it. Anyway, as all those parents were walking out, dejected, thinking of what they were going to say to their children, that's when I initiated my plan.

I took that Elmo out of his box and fucked it in its furry little ass right in front of all those parents. And just as I was about to climax, I ripped its head off Naked Lunch style.

Its too bad were not friends because I like your style.

Win