Hot Water Music "Exister" - May 15th

still havnt gotten mine from no idea. i will never order from them again.
If you ordered it in the last couple weeks, then you are waiting for the White vinyl version which has not arrived yet. We are at the mercy of international shipping and pressing plants. Their label does their best, the (overseas) pressing plant does their best, as do we all.

For a while No Idea was literally the only thing linked to my Facebook. I don't have any favorite music, movies, sports, activities, my schooling, work, all that jazz because I refuse to let FB give companies an accurate description of me as a consumer, but I had NIR linked because they're awesome.

I think I deleted it and at some point linked up to my high school hockey team's page because of pictures and all that.

I'm sorry you read this post, it's pointless rambling.

I bought a copy of the No Idea version and a copy of the Interpunk version because I thought they both looked really cool. I figured I'd like one better than the other and just sell one of them, but they are both so cool that I can't decide which to part with.

More importantly, I liked the album on first listen and I'm enjoying it more and more each time. It's so good to have a new HWM record.

• 4 weeks later...

With 2,000 of the new pressing I don't think they'll make an exclusive color for them but either way if you going to order this online do it through them rather than MerchNow. MerchNow charges $15 before tax and shipping whereas No Idea charges $17 shipped. No brainer.