PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Finally got my ETR package today. No swirl. :/ if anyone has a swirl that they aren't that impressed with, I have a copy of TAITA I'd be willing to trade for it. I also have the brown and clear version of Please Come Home to trade. There's always cash... But I like both colors, the browns not as bad as a lot if people said.

ETR, any chance you have an extra jacket sitting around? Mine from HT came a bit damaged and I'd happily pay for a replacement...

Thanks for putting this together, I'm very happy to have it on vinyl finally

sorry , we dont have any extra jackets for this release

OK, thanks for the quick response :). It'll sound the same regardless.

My hot topic clear arrived with a distinctive brown tint. Special swirl?

Picture:

[image]

And for comparisons sake, picture next to my white/clear Beggars:

[image]

Damn, that's a nice looking swirl. Jealous.

I think it's funny that there are sub-variants within the /50 variants. It's like there is a /40 swirl that's hardly noticable and then /10 or less that's really nice and obvious looking.

Picture:

[image]

[image]

no shit, look at that. That's by far the most noticeable one ive seen. It's really cool to see people randomly getting these and how different some came out from others

Picture:

[image]

[image]

no shit, look at that. That's by far the most noticeable one ive seen. It's really cool to see people randomly getting these and how different some came out from others

I dont think thats a swirl... I bought 3 of the clear ones from hot topic and they are all kinda tan.

[image]

before everyone gets all lame, i bought for friends and opened them so i can have the swirl if it was there. hahaha.

I dont think thats a swirl... I bought 3 of the clear ones from hot topic and they are all kinda tan.

[image]

before everyone gets all lame, i bought for friends and opened them so i can have the swirl if it was there. hahaha.

My clear one is definitely clear.