record sleeves

im looking to buy some record sleeves for my records both 12" and 7" ....i want them to be clear with a flap that is NOT sticky and want to buy them in small quanities of 10-20, im having trouble searching for them on ebay/amazon because of too many results, can someone please post links to where they buy theirs that match my description, thanks

is there an actuall sleeve with a flap that doesn't seal? seems like it defeats the whole purpose of the flap.

Buying 10-20 at a time? That's like buying condoms from a gas station bathroom.

Buy in bulk, and if The Used ever puts out more records, you'll be prepared with the necessary tools to keep them safe.

100 count or even 50 count is a redickyoulous amount...im already buying in surplus by buying 10-20

If you can't find 10-20 records to place sleeves on, then maybe you should quit hanging out and asking dumb questions on a record collector's message board.

Why do you even need sleeves for?

GTFO

Buying 10-20 at a time? That's like buying condoms from a gas station bathroom.

Buy in bulk, and if The Used ever puts out more records, you'll be prepared with the necessary tools to keep them safe.

100 count or even 50 count is a redickyoulous amount...im already buying in surplus by buying 10-20

[image]

Okay, here's a helpful tip: this is the most addicting habit outside of drug use. Sure you only have a few now. But trust me, I've been buying them 5-6 for $1 for 12+ years now. If someone had told me I would eventually keep every single thing (including Billy Joel) in a polysleeve, I would have thought them crazy but listened. You'll keep buying and buying. Buy 100 at a time. That's the money saver, and truly, the fiscally responsible thing to do.

Okay, here's a helpful tip: this is the most addicting habit outside of drug use. Sure you only have a few now. But trust me, I've been buying them 5-6 for $1 for 12+ years now. If someone had told me I would eventually keep every single thing (including Billy Joel) in a polysleeve, I would have thought them crazy but listened. You'll keep buying and buying. Buy 100 at a time. That's the money saver, and truly, the fiscally responsible thing to do.

Truer words have never been spoken.

it's the stars man, the gods do not think the used deserve the type of bag you need. The gods are trying to say your silly obsession with the used is not worthy of any sort of protection. I gave you the damn link for one of the best places for bags, if you can't afford to spend an extra $5 for extra bags, then GTFO or go buy some ziplock bags. This shouldn't be an issue, jill

Won't the record store where all your 'the used' records came from sell you a couple??

It's hard to find small quantities because most folks that collect records have more to their collections than a handful of 'The Used' records.

EDIT: I stand corrected. The Used have released ELEVEN pieces of vinyl. 2 handfuls + 1.