Audio Karate

• 4 weeks later...
Space Camp, from 2002, and Audio Karate (EP) from 2001. Some of the same songs end up on both of those. They've also got a track on a comp called 'She Looks Good' from the Lady Melody sessions (that someone needs to add onto Lady Melody or issue as a 7" if they ever press it).

thanks!

listening to space camp now, so awesome.

did audio karate ever tour or play with the movielife? i feel like that would be a perfect show.

Space Camp, from 2002, and Audio Karate (EP) from 2001. Some of the same songs end up on both of those. They've also got a track on a comp called 'She Looks Good' from the Lady Melody sessions (that someone needs to add onto Lady Melody or issue as a 7" if they ever press it).

thanks!

listening to space camp now, so awesome.

did audio karate ever tour or play with the movielife? i feel like that would be a perfect show.

I have this album playing right now and sonofabitch, I would buy SC and LM in a split fucking second. These albums never get old. Enjoy The Ride could make it happen, we just gotta let 'em know!

• 3 months later...

+1 just for saying this.

Rosemead, California indie rockers Indian School have signed with LA based indie Animal Style Records which will reissue the band’s self-released debut digitally and on vinyl with all-new cover art and a new bonus track on September 25, 2012. Pre-orders will launch shortly at www.animalstylerecords.com.

YES!!