PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

You guys can't see the prices? Hmm weird. The bundle is going to be $50, single copies are $25. There are two different jackets - fold over and hand silk screened by Patrick Emmons and hand numbered by yours truly. They'll come in a nice polyvinyl bag.

Bundle comes with:

- both variants (lowest numbers available)

- digital dowloads

- 11" x 11" lyric insert

- first 50 get the lifetime 15% discount

- chance at a test press

- free copy of one of my other records. If you have them both, you can send me a different address to gift it to.

Individual copies come with:

- digital download

- 11 x 11 insert

- CCR stickers

- the names I recognize are going to get some special stuff too

The pre-order is going to have a limited number available for each option (by that I mean, all 200 aren't available at the pre-order). I'm also probably going to try and work out another bundle option that'll package this with Hailey + John Nolan, if I can figure out the logistics.

I like the way you do business Collectivemike. I didn't know you pressed the John Nolan record. I received mine and it was cracked and I e-mailed you and you send me a new one the next day. Looking forward to this release.

Thanks man, hopefully you'll grab a copy of this too! And the Acoustic Sessions of Height when that ends up coming out...

What do you guys think of the bundle and the lifetime discount? Love the idea/hate the idea?

The thought process behind the lifetime discount is I want you guys to want everything I'm able to put out... if I can build up a loyal base of people that want to collect CCR records, I can keep doing what I'm doing. Obviously I don't do this to be rich - so I'm happy to give the people who have supported me and will continue to support me a price break if it mean's you'll keep digging what I put out. Then I can keep taking risks and putting out what I like... so its a win win!

I just burned some screens that might have something to do with this

I think I mentioned that you were doing it, if not my apologies. Patrick is doing the silk screening AND the insert.

Haha, I didn't read through everything so I wasn't sure if you announced the details of how the sleeves were being made

man, I work Food Service all day long....I hope this goes up before i have to be at work....if I miss this, I will beat my ass

Two things:

1. Did you ever watch The Wire? Because I'm just going to call you Bird from now on

2. When are you able to be near a computer? As someone who's kept this thread alive you should definitely get a chance...