Refused Announces Summer Tour

I showed up just as Refused was setting up. Amazing show, they killed it!! They were sounding top fucking notch. Perfect, but not in a lip-sync way, cus you could tell that they improved. I'm so satisfied haha. My whole trip was actually pretty mind blowing. Got trapped in an elevator that refused to go down, got lost in the distillery district as I was walking to the show (damn construction!), showed up right as Refused went on, my girl lost her shoes in the pit.... good times.

Admittedly, this puzzled me a lot longer than it should have.

Lol, it was hilarious. We were about to walk to the venue, and noticed that it was raining. So we went back into the hotel to go down to the parking garage and grab the umbrella out of my car. Only, the elevator wouldn't take us to the parking garage! You were supposed to stick your room key in a slot and then press the button for P1 or P2 or whatever. It just wouldn't work. And then other hotel guests would get in and press a button for like the 20th fucking floor. So after going up and down a few times we tried a different elevator. And then another. And then we realized it was no longer raining so we gave up. I should add that we were really really really baked. Thank god for smoking rooms :D.

• 2 years later...

Refused rereunited

Refused -- 2015 Tour Dates

May 2 GROEZROCK, Meerhout, Belgium
May 22 RUHRPOTT RODEO Open Air Festival, Hunxe, Germany
May 24 Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival, Las Vegas, NV
May 25th The Observatory, Santa Ana, CA
May 26th The Roxy Theatre, West Hollywood, CA
May 28th Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
May 29th Doug Fir Lounge, Portland, OR
May 30th The Crocodile, Seattle, WA
May 31st Double Door, Chicago, IL
June 1st The Sinclair, Boston, MA
June 3rd Bowery Ballroom, New York, NY
June 4th Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
June 5th Rock and Roll Hotel, Washington, DC
June 20 Amnesia Rockfest, Montebello, QC, Canada
June 27 Provinssirock Seinäjoki, Findland
July 11 Rock im Ring Festival - Ritten/Italy Collalbo, Italy
July 16 RESURRECTION FEST Viveiro, Spain
July 17 Slottsfjell , Tonsberg, Norway
July 18 Buktafestivalen , Tromso, Norway
Aug 28 Leeds Festival, Leeds, UK
Aug 29 Pure&Crafted Festival Gräfenhainichen, Germany
Aug 30 Reading Festival, Reading, UK

DC sold out already? Fuck, I was going to score so many points with my girlfriend. Gonna see if I have any friends with an in at that venue.

FUUUU. just saw this. also, rock & roll is small as shit. that show is gonna be awesome. I'm driving up regardless of a ticket. I'll find a way in haha.

I was very fortunate to get two tickets right away (for the Brooklyn show.) Hope you got em!

$90 for the pair after fees. Great sized venue for this though!

Nope I'm SOL and not feeding scalper scum. About a quarter of the capacity is on stub hub and it makes me sick. Have a great time! I caught them last time they were around and it was unreal. I'm just incredibly bummed I won't be able to make it without proper planning and this puts me in a shitty situation.