ANCHORMAN 2... oh we're going there

I'd buy that, especially because Adam McKay is heavily involved again. The first movie was his brainchild, and because he was fresh out of SNL he didn't want to quickly become known as another "Wayne's World" or "Ladies Man" failed sequel guy despite Anchorman's initial box office success. Which I'm glad he did, Talladega Nights and Step Brothers are amazing in their own rites. And now we finally get a (hopefully) awesome sequel.

This is probably a movie where actors aren't too concerned about money. Can't wait.

im gonna guess something in the neighborhood of a buttload

I had read some article on MTV.com (however credible that may be) that mentioned they actually agreed to take a pay cut in order to make the movie a reality.

i think i remember reading that too actually.

A kid on my floor freshman year had that Anchorman 2-pack. I was pissed I never saw that in stores because I would've bought it for sure. It's probably tough to find though.

I'm not 100% positive....but I think the 2-pack was a Best Buy exclusive when the DVD was released....if not...i bought it from Best Buy

first Anchorman movie is "Anchorman, The Legend of Ron Burgundy" the "secret movie" is titled "Anchorman, Wake-Up Ron Burgundy" and states "The Adventure Continues" on the cover.....maybe that will help you guys hunt that down on your torrents and such

I watched Wake Up this morning. It was horrible. They set it up at the beginning to be after the first movie. Yet you can tell it's just patched together from out takes.

yeah, god forbid they superglued together a somewhat tangible story from the cutting room floor.

did you guys know the minus the bear rsd release is just two scrapped songs from omni? UGH!!

I watched Wake Up this morning. It was horrible. They set it up at the beginning to be after the first movie. Yet you can tell it's just patched together from out takes.

why do you hate fun?

Because it's a horrible movie. They set it up to be after the first movie then there are so many parts that just don't work. For instance when they go to the jazz club. They've been there before, but the scene of them entering is as if they've never been there before.

It might be great for fanboys, but not the rest of the general public. The people who enjoy it are most likely the same people who still quote the movie on a regular basis.

why do you hate fun?

Because it's a horrible movie. They set it up to be after the first movie then there are so many parts that just don't work. For instance when they go to the jazz club. They've been there before, but the scene of them entering is as if they've never been there before.

It might be great for fanboys, but not the rest of the general public. The people who enjoy it are most likely the same people who still quote the movie on a regular basis.

but instead of 2 hours of deleted scenes, they made an alternate story out of it. and gave it to us. that doesnt happen ever.

• 1 year later...