Death From Above 1979 RSD release

Gift Card tip-dude, +1.

I can't get over how fantastic my lady is. I had to work at 4 (Norway time) which was when this went up online. This record has been at the top of my hit list for years and I couldn't bear missing out on this.

Gf offered to sit with trigger finger ready while I was at work. 30+ frantic what-the-fuck-p.o.s-site-internet-is-broken phone calls while I'm slingin' pizzas in the middle of a dinner rush later, ORDER COMPLETE. She was like ''what's that site you blow all your money on where dudes have pissing contests over who has the most copies of the same album''? Found this thread and made my fucking month. Can't believe that she sat and figured this shit out for 2 hours. GF, +1.

Gift Card tip-dude, +1.

I can't get over how fantastic my lady is. I had to work at 4 (Norway time) which was when this went up online. This record has been at the top of my hit list for years and I couldn't bear missing out on this.

Gf offered to sit with trigger finger ready while I was at work. 30+ frantic what-the-fuck-p.o.s-site-internet-is-broken phone calls while I'm slingin' pizzas in the middle of a dinner rush later, ORDER COMPLETE. She was like ''what's that site you blow all your money on where dudes have pissing contests over who has the most copies of the same album''? Found this thread and made my fucking month. Can't believe that she sat and figured this shit out for 2 hours. GF, +1.

seriously, dont ever let her go. shes a keeper.

man aw man! i finally managed to score a copy of this via last gang yesterday, checked out using paypal and still havent received a confirmation email. i followed all instructions and my money was sent/transaction made. did anyone else who use paypal have this problem? i emailed them already but no reply yet.... haarramph...

man aw man! i finally managed to score a copy of this via last gang yesterday, checked out using paypal and still havent received a confirmation email. i followed all instructions and my money was sent/transaction made. did anyone else who use paypal have this problem? i emailed them already but no reply yet.... haarramph...

Same thing happened to me. I didn't bother emailing them. I figure if I get it I get it, if not I'm 28 bucks richer.

Same thing happened to me. I didn't bother emailing them. I figure if I get it I get it, if not I'm 28 bucks richer.

right on!