Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

[image]

http://angelsandairwaves.com/subscriptions?project_id=5

$60 + Shipping (USA $6.99, CANADA $10.99, OTHER $16.99)

Last Day to Sign Up June 30th 2012

GOLD MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
AVA.COM’s Gold membership includes access to all the proprietary technology included in the Digital Membership PLUS collectible physical products that Angels And Airwaves will exclusively create for Gold members and ship to them each quarter. These products will be limited to the number of valid members at the time of each quarter’s deadline and will NEVER be sold in the same format anywhere else.

Gold Memberships are $20 a month, billed quarterly for $60 plus shipping and handling for your specific country.

GOLD Package V

-Love Part One Double Disk LP: Recorded on two 12" 180 gram gold vinyl records, the Love Part One Double LP features four sides of music packaged in a gatefold cover. Inside the gatefold cover will be lyrics and never before seen photos of the band.

-Love Part Two Double Disk LP: Recorded on 12" 180 gram gold vinyl records, the Love Part Two LP features three sides of music with an etched Love logo on the fourth side. Inside the gatefold cover will be lyrics and never before seen photos of the band.

-AVA Gold V LP Tshirt

Here's the thing with these also: these aren't limited to any quantities. The LAST day to order is on June 30th. So if they get in 467 orders for this, they will press said amount. After June 30th, there won't be any way of ordering this, unless someone else presses this or you can buy it off someone who purchased it already.

Kind of like the No Sleep Subscriptions in 2011, if you will.

So, I just purchased this deal and I paid through PayPal; it looks like I've been charged for the total amount of 66.99. ($60+6.99 S&H). Now, my question is, will it charge me the 66.99 or 20.00 (monthly charge) again next month or am I paid up in full? I'm completely confused about this.

So, I just purchased this deal and I paid through PayPal; it looks like I've been charged for the total amount of 66.99. ($60+6.99 S&H). Now, my question is, will it charge me the 66.99 or 20.00 (monthly charge) again next month or am I paid up in full? I'm completely confused about this.

You'll be charged another $66.99 in 3 months unless you cancel your subscription before then.