At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Is there a chance anybody has an extra RSD copy to sell or know of where an online site might have one in stock for list price I'd like too keep my ATDI collection complete. I found out over 80% of my RSD requested order through Strictly Disc wasnt processed so I lost all of what I wanted. This record included.

Is there a chance anybody has an extra RSD copy to sell or know of where an online site might have one in stock for list price I'd like too keep my ATDI collection complete. I found out over 80% of my RSD requested order through Strictly Disc wasnt processed so I lost all of what I wanted. This record included.

None that I know of right now.  I went nuts searching the interwebz high and low for this after RSD.  Got lucky and found a random site that had it for $44 shipped.  It also popped up on HT, but it sold out quickly.  I managed to snag another then for Shitty Rambo.

Finally got mine yesterday:

photo-3.jpg

That is honestly surprising to me. i would have thought that free copies were a fringe benefit. There must be tests or extras from the production run. Where the hell do those go?

I realize that you may not be allowed to say. Feel free to ignore me. 

I do get tons of free records but I still buy a ton of records too. I dont get everything I want for free haha. I get tests sometimes which is a nice perk.

I'm confused. I was on discogs and it seems there is an American press for this and a UK press. It looks like the only difference from what discogs says is the US version is marbled orange and the UK is orange. They both say 4000 copies. One is the stateside label and a different UK vinyl. Anyone of you guys/gals know the story?

I'm confused. I was on discogs and it seems there is an American press for this and a UK press. It looks like the only difference from what discogs says is the US version is marbled orange and the UK is orange. They both say 4000 copies. One is the stateside label and a different UK vinyl. Anyone of you guys/gals know the story?

I don't know the official story, but from what I understand these are two different releases.  There are 4000 of each.  And the color difference you mention is true: US version is marble, translucent orange (its the version I have pictured a few posts up), and the UK version is solid orange.