How much will RSD cost you?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Record Store Day: The one day a year where everyone's a flipper, and everyone's more or less okay with it.

:-*

I have no issues with flippers in general, as it is plain ol' economics. If someone wants to pay a lot for something, I will gladly sell it to them unless it is something I want to keep. As a buyer, if I want something, I will pay for it so long as it is within reason.

Will be pickin' up Gorillaz, Coldplay, Ryan Adams and White Stripes as "if I end up with these, I'm ok, but if someone offers me 4x for them, they are gone"

I was only gunning for Moneen - The Red Tree, Death From Above 1979, and Lemuria - Varoom Allure 7"

If anyone grabs an extra of those I'll gladly take them off your hands with a little extra for your trouble ;)

I'll keep a lookout! But I doubt that Moneen record will be at my store.

And, yeah, I probably won't go to eBay unless the need arises. I don't really even know what to look for.

I was only gunning for Moneen - The Red Tree, Death From Above 1979, and Lemuria - Varoom Allure 7"

If anyone grabs an extra of those I'll gladly take them off your hands with a little extra for your trouble ;)

And, yeah, I probably won't go to eBay unless the need arises. I don't really even know what to look for.

I have no clue who Moneen is so I don't keep up with them but I think I saw the dude from Dine Alone say the Wool record was the only RSD release from them that would make it to US shops.

I could be wrong but I think that's what he said.

Thanks dude!

Does anyone know what is supposed to be on this Horrible Crowes 7"?

RT @side_one_dummy The @HorribleCrowes @recordstoreday 7" on Black Vinyl. Record Store Day April 21st. http://t.co/lXdjk430

Moneen will be available via the Dine Alone site at 8pm EST on 4/21, along with the other RSD items they had that weren't accepted as official RSD items.

and the more i look at the fricken list of stuff coming out, i am dreading the day. i thought it was going to be an affordable day this year, i thought wrong.

I'm seeing Refused tonight in San Francisco and I've heard they might have the RSD SOPTC. If I buy it tonight, do I have to include that in my RSD total? I say NO, so that I can rationalize all my spending on Saturday.

It is in fact on clear red and they had a sign at the merch booth saying it was an exclusive RSD pressing.