JR.com

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of $200 in two different orders I am getting a grand total of 2 items. Breakfast Club Soundtrack and Kimbra. Meh happy about both items. Not trying to defend the backwards assed way they handled RSD I'm still pretty happy.

Shipping was still free although both orders were well below the $50 minimum for free shipping. (thats how it should be but I've had other companies add shipping on if items aren't in stock and that brings me below the free shipping minimum) They aren't a vinyl seller, they don't understand it, but meh it's another source to have a chance at getting records.

Dear Nate Alcatraz,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If we do not have your selected title we will request if from our distributors. Orders are generally cancelled if we are not able to ship after about 2 weeks.

We truly appreciate the time you took to write to us and hope that we.......

Hope that you get down to what's going on over there at your warehouse.

i still havent gotten any info on anything :/

Me neither. I ordered the Sigur Ros on 4/21 in afternoon(paypal), and no info, no credit, and no emails. I called earlier today and they gave me some lame explanation about waiting to see what stock they have and then filling orders but I'm not holding my breath.

Guest deathbydrums
My payment got canceled and I never got so much as an auto response. I wouldn't use these guys even if their records were in stock.

How does a big box store such as this, so distantly removed from even general knowledge of record store day, even get involved in the first place?