Mailman drama...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your response just screams even more than you're white trash.

Really? It screams even more than I'm white trash? Okee dokie! Seriously, learn how to string a sentence together douchebag.

I'm done with ajxd, he just comes here to troll and start flame wars with people and then preach how DF roolz and VC droolz. Uh oh guys, I haven't posted here long enough to earn his respect, whatever will I do?! Surely I'll be losing sleep over it tonight.

Besides the "than" "that" mixup ajxd is right.

- Dad is an asshole

- You are home during the day to sign for packages

- Three loosely trained dogs

- Dad is home during the day when the mailman comes

- Public cursing

- Going to the post office to get a package is an inconvenience (but it isn't)

- Sister is getting divorced

- Sister lives in an apartment

- Sister could potentially be homeless

- Easily upset by what people say on the internet

- The situation is reoccurring

- You smoke weed

- You live at home

None of these are very white trash on their own, but together it sounds kinda white trashy.

And mailmen are scared of dogs because they can inflict serious harm upon a person and they would rather air on the side of caution than go to the hospital.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':weacj9sj]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':weacj9sj]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

People intercepting your domicile and inducing chaos is a pain in the ass. I feel like I have to pinch it if I'm peeing and an insurance salesman is beating on my door. If I had 3 little asshole dogs going ape-shit I would probably want to start punching organic matter as well. ON THE OTHER HAND, if these dogs are a consistent problem why don't they live in the backyard like the savage beasts they are? The mailman shouldn't have starting talking shit, that seems to have pissed your old man off, but as someone who refuses to pay a gym membership to run on a treadmill when I can run in the streets for free I've began to hate dogs, and I'm assuming dogs are the fucking bane of the mailman's existence.

Hopefully worst case scenario he'll just leave your packages in the truck when he's delivering and you'll get them the following day, kudos for being reasonable and calling to apologize instead of yelling "MAN LET'S JUMP HIM!" when they were arguing.

Besides the "than" "that" mixup ajxd is right.

- Dad is an asshole

- You are home during the day to sign for packages

- Three loosely trained dogs

- Dad is home during the day when the mailman comes

- Public cursing

- Going to the post office to get a package is an inconvenience (but it isn't)

- Sister is getting divorced

- Sister lives in an apartment

- Sister could potentially be homeless

- Easily upset by what people say on the internet

- The situation is reoccurring

- You smoke weed

- You live at home

None of these are very white trash on their own, but together it sounds kinda white trashy.

And mailmen are scared of dogs because they can inflict serious harm upon a person and they would rather air on the side of caution than go to the hospital.

Damn you iPhone and your tiny keyboard.

People intercepting your domicile and inducing chaos is a pain in the ass. I feel like I have to pinch it if I'm peeing and an insurance salesman is beating on my door. If I had 3 little asshole dogs going ape-shit I would probably want to start punching organic matter as well. ON THE OTHER HAND, if these dogs are a consistent problem why don't they live in the backyard like the savage beasts they are? The mailman shouldn't have starting talking shit, that seems to have pissed your old man off, but as someone who refuses to pay a gym membership to run on a treadmill when I can run in the streets for free I've began to hate dogs, and I'm assuming dogs are the fucking bane of the mailman's existence.

Hopefully worst case scenario he'll just leave your packages in the truck when he's delivering and you'll get them the following day, kudos for being reasonable and calling to apologize instead of yelling "MAN LET'S JUMP HIM!" when they were arguing.

I laughed. Bravo +1

Guest jamiesunday
Few options:

1. Get rid of the dang doorbell

2. Teach your dogs some manners

3. Teach your DAD some manners

My dog goes nuts every time she thinks someone is nearby, it's just bred into her, and that sets off my older dog who doesn't do it if the younger one isn't there. To say "why don't you people train your dogs" is just being a cunty asshole because dogs are going to bark... that's why some people have dogs.

I can understand people being terrified of dogs, but so much of the time its unnecessary. I had a neighbor's kid run up to my car and yell, "doggy!" when I was parking on the street one time with my dog in the car, and I opened the door and my dog thought he wanted to play, and ran towards him playfully. The little bitch shrieked and ran into his side door, and my dog, a shepherd, followed because that's her instict. The dad came out and started yelling at me about controlling my dog, and I have hated him ever since because he wasn't there and thinks his kid taunting the dog from outside is perfectly ok and the dog isn't supposed to react. Fuck him. So, I have the same reaction as the OP's dad to defend my animal because I know it won't do anything and people, no matter what their experiences with other dogs are, do not have the right to verbally attack anyone when the dog is posing no harm.

So I don't know.

usually, the only stuff said in here that i take any offense to it inexplicable stupidity.

but some of the shit said in this thread has to be among the lowest ive ever read on this board. calling someone out as white trash? get your bigotry the fuck out of here.

and holy shit, the morons in here acting like dogs should learn and understand social queues like children. a dog sees a stranger and thinks "new friend!". that person doesnt bother to notice the wagging tail and the enthusiasm to come get their attention, and screams "rape!"

When did y'all become postal worker sympathizers?

I love the post office. Something about going there and mailing a couple packages makes you feel like you accomplished something. It's a cheap sense of achievement at media mail prices.

To the point: I know postal workers. Shitty dogs and their irresponsible owners are a problem. Like hell if I'd let a dog bite me so some jackass who doesn't want to train their dog properly can have the latest crappy MXPX record and the Delia's catalogue they subscribe to cause it's cheaper than Playboy. Not worth it.

And go back to DF? I am always on DF. It is far superior than this site of whiney white trash babies, like yourself. You've been posting for 3 months, you'll learn the internet isn't a nice place soon.

If only I could ban people and clean this place up; I would put you out of your misery in having to "put up" with "us peoples".

Your remarks and comments are so low and thoughtless they are truly ironic and even hypocritical. Grow up, show a little respect, maturity, and poise. If something bothers you that much just back out and either do not come back or avoid these things all together. Posting in the way you have is the reason why places turn into shit-holes. You are complaining about a problem to which people like you are the root cause of. Completely baffles me.

Trying to get as low as karma as you tough guy.

Tough guy?? Lol you seem like the only internet tough guy here.

My exact thoughts!

They don't, but in my opinion, responding to a dog barking and running out the dog in the manner the worker did was uncalled for. Of course the rebuttal which ensued, was also uncalled for. I mean I understand, to an extent, people taking up for either, or both, parties, but both were at fault.

Damn that was a lot of commas.

All good advice that's been offered so far, but remember I'm white trash so I unfortunately I cannot comply with anything that's been mentioned. It's a very vicious cylce, I'll have you guys know. And for the record here's the dog in question:

[image]

She's about 14 inches long, and as you may be able to tell she's incredibly vicious ;).

Like I said before I've lived with pets my whole life, I drove delivery for an italian restaraunt for two years and constantly had people's dogs coming up to me, barking, trying to jump on me and I was always fine with it, save for one time a big pit bull came at my full speed and I had to jump back in my car, you just can't freak out as it will only excite the dog further. That stuff just comes with territory of a customer service-based job where you go to people's homes/doors IMHO. If you don't want to deal with that then you should just work behind the counter at the post office and no ones dog will bother you.

I've also had another encounter with the mailman this morning that in my opinion somewhat redeems my dad for his behavior. I don't feel the need to divulge all the details as I fear there will be a barrage of insults hurled my way for speaking out against a single USPS carrier. Short story, the dude is an antagonizing asshole who hates his job and the people he delivers to, and wouldn't even accept mine or my dad's apology over the matter. He even threatened me that I will "never get my packages" as long as he's delivering the mail. Fuck that asshole