Who wants to join my gang VERSION 2.0

Blanchard and new community members have complained about me to the Moderators (AKA Juan).

I have been scolded because of this post: "Blanchard Oswald is clicking on my red down arrows. YPP, go do what you do..."

Apparently this thread has been taken seriously, and we are a threat to these boards. And I am "unnecessary."

"Downvotes for no reason, starts gangs, insults people, soils reputations, ruins threads with useless comments. Simply put, he's an unneccesary figure on these boards."

"Dude is just straight up killing this place. Trolling and making nonsense in threads he posts in. Tells his "gang" who to dissrespect and vote down, seriously is just ruining what community we have here."

So I'm backing out for a bit boys. Sorry to ruin everyone's fun. Sad that this is a place I used to enjoy coming to, and it's just turned into a bunch of City and Color boners and Thrice fans that like to bitch and moan.

PEACE!

edit: PM me your emails Hipster, Ry, nothingnatural, and others.

ALSO, be sure to report this post to Juan.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Casey's signature.. who is the genius behind it?

I think ycc and ypp could blow past musical meme ranks such as musically oblivious 8th grader and idiot nerd girl. gotta make this shit happen.

tumblr_lxerriThQ81r4etkko1_400.jpg

edit: what the fuck@the above LMFAO. people here do not know what trolling is. I honestly haven't seen anyone gang up on a person cuz you asked them to. I like how the people who complained didn't post reference threads as an example. how could they be taken seriously without references? this thread in particular is a joke and for fun.. no one was ganged up on in here. realtalk came in here and started shit.

Blanchard and new community members have complained about me to the Moderators (AKA Juan).

I have been scolded because of this post: "Blanchard Oswald is clicking on my red down arrows. YPP, go do what you do..."

Apparently this thread has been taken seriously, and we are a threat to these boards. And I am "unnecessary."

"Downvotes for no reason, starts gangs, insults people, soils reputations, ruins threads with useless comments. Simply put, he's an unneccesary figure on these boards."

"Dude is just straight up killing this place. Trolling and making nonsense in threads he posts in. Tells his "gang" who to dissrespect and vote down, seriously is just ruining what community we have here."

So I'm backing out for a bit boys. Sorry to ruin everyone's fun. Sad that this is a place I used to enjoy coming to, and it's just turned into a bunch of City and Color boners and Thrice fans that like to bitch and moan.

PEACE!

edit: PM me your emails Hipster, Ry, nothingnatural, and others.

ALSO, be sure to report this post to Juan.

Your name shall live on my friend. Love the signature.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Yeah but Casey never ganged up on or "trolled" anyone, he just joked around.

If one wanted to.. they could easily make an infinite amount of accounts through proxys and continuously derep people's posts. Even if administrators made it so that you needed a certain amount of posts to derep, it could still be done. there's really nothing they could do to stop that. and while that person was out derepping people on multiple accounts, they might as well pretend to be stupid and say idiotic shit to start conflict and have people gang up on them.

Imagine having 10 accounts do that daily? that would be a nice example of trolling. RealTalk is actually a super good example of a troll, it purposefully says shit to get people pissed and I think Ry gets pulled in each time.

Yeah but Casey never ganged up on or "trolled" anyone, he just joked around.

If one wanted to.. they could easily make an infinite amount of accounts through proxys and continuously derep people's posts. Even if administrators made it so that you needed a certain amount of posts to derep, it could still be done. there's really nothing they could do to stop that. and while that person was out derepping people on multiple accounts, they might as well pretend to be stupid and say idiotic shit to start conflict and have people gang up on them.

Imagine having 10 accounts do that daily? that would be a nice example of trolling. RealTalk is actually a super good example of a troll, it purposefully says shit to get people pissed and I think Ry gets pulled in each time.

Ry is above getting trolled by Realtalk. He just enjoys letting her know what's up.

agreed about realtalk. she just posts just to get a rise or to bring up old threads to stir shit up. i reported her, its annoying. she bumped some thread twice in the vinyl discussion forum that hadnt been posted in since may just to try to drum up some drama. I also had nothing else to do at 9 this morning.

Two things I'm sure of:

1. Juan handled it right

2. Someone is blowing something way out of proportion.

I've made it really simple: I like 99/100 of the folks posting in this thread but I don't like the thread itself. I've avoided it. Simple stuff. I saw it had a lot of early action today and was curious what was happening. People need to get over hurt feelings. I like having threads like this exist because it allows some of the silliness to stick to one spot where you can choose whether or not to enter.

I like having threads like this exist because it allows some of the silliness to stick to one spot where you can choose whether or not to enter.

exactly the point i made earlier.

this is a message board of like 95% grown ass MEN, why is there so much drama.

Was that a question or a statement madie? I didn't see a question mark at the end of the post. I don't think men use the word "Drama" that is strictly women territory. We have no problems with anyone here and Casey if anything was a peacemaker of the boards.

it was a statement clearly marked by my use of a period and lack of question mark. why you always in my business dashax.

Why are you always in my groups thread? There is a lot of hostility in here as it is a message board, if you don't want to see the "Drama" don't visit this thread.

Why are you always in my groups thread? There is a lot of hostility in here as it is a message board, if you don't want to see the "Drama" don't visit this thread.

gurl you cray

Casey, you said that you would go back to lurking if people complained about you being a dick, so people did it and now you are upset about it?

Glad to see Dashax hasnt gotten over his obsession with Madie yet or stopped making up extra accounts strictly to vote on posts. Shit man, I think you are taking this place too fucking serious if you are going through that much effort. Also, good luck with Madie, I hear girls like creepy perverts.

Casey, you said that you would go back to lurking if people complained about you being a dick, so people did it and now you are upset about it?

Glad to see Dashax hasnt gotten over his obsession with Madie yet or stopped making up extra accounts strictly to vote on posts. Shit man, I think you are taking this place too fucking serious if you are going through that much effort. Also, good luck with Madie, I hear girls like creepy perverts.

One day I will have over 1,000 post like you i'm sure of it.