Breaking Bad Season 5

My opinion. Walter goes haywire on the gray matter execs. Then goes back for Jesse. Walt takes out the nazis then goes to rescue Jesse, who is cooking with Todd at the time. Jesse blows everything up killing all 3.

Walt has nothing but his single barrel of cash left. After grey matter publicly denounced Walts genius, he hit Heisenberg mode. And now he's going to protect his legacy/ego.

My opinion. Walter goes haywire on the gray matter execs. Then goes back for Jesse. Walt takes out the nazis then goes to rescue Jesse, who is cooking with Todd at the time. Jesse blows everything up killing all 3.

Walt has nothing but his single barrel of cash left. After grey matter publicly denounced Walts genius, he hit Heisenberg mode. And now he's going to protect his legacy/ego.

I doubt he even has the barrel — I'm betting he bailed with just that 100k in the box. Much more portable, and still plenty to get him back to ABQ and accomplish what he wants to do, which is kill the Neo-nazis and get his fortune back.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this but I somehow missed the last segment of this episode (I was wondering what music everybody was talking about). Watched on a slingbox. Somehow it lagged I guess? I know from texts I sent I turned it off at 10. Weird.

I obviously liked it better after going back and watching with the proper ending. No fucking way in hell I am slingboxing the finale. Going to my sisters or worst case, holding off and just torrenting when they go up.

it's probably because the episode was 75 minutes instead of 60

So this place is auctioning off a lot of BB props from the set.  So men, if you ever really wanted to know what it feels like to be Heisenberg - you can wear his tighty whities! http://screenbid.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/6/?page=3&key=breaking+bad&cat=&xclosed=no&items=50

Personally, that Jesse stash box is pretty awesome

Or, you know, you can buy this for your little girls:

111_2.jpg

Shoot...I started to type a prediction of what could happen but I can't even begin to think what will go down. Incorporating GM into the story threw me off..will he kill them AND the Nazis? Does he care about his family?

He could know his death is imminent and blow the Nazis up while he's dying..?

Just crazy..I have no idea

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/09/23/breaking_bad_handcuffs_here_s_how_to_escape_from_a_pair_of_handcuffs_using.html

"Breaking Bad Wasn’t Lying: You Can Totally Use a Paperclip to Unlock a Pair of Handcuffs"

Yes you can; however, if they are double locked it takes a few more steps.  Plus, you would have to flatten the tip.

Gonna fuckin miss it because I'm taking a trip to Chicago with some friends. On the plus, I'm seeing Murder By Death and Larry And His Flask that night. But ffffuuuuuccck it sucks to have followed this show so closely for 6 years, even not having cable or anything myself, just to miss the finale. Haha. Fuck.

Gonna fuckin miss it because I'm taking a trip to Chicago with some friends. On the plus, I'm seeing Murder By Death and Larry And His Flask that night. But ffffuuuuuccck it sucks to have followed this show so closely for 6 years, even not having cable or anything myself, just to miss the finale. Haha. Fuck.

Watch it in the hotel (or wherever your staying).  I made my poor ex-girlfriend watch it on my iPad when were travelling last year.  I would have watched it on my phone if it came down to it.

Also, it appears that they actually wrote the mock article about Grey Matter that was being discussed on the television : http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/breaking-bad-the-gray-matter-of-charity/

Watch it in the hotel (or wherever your staying).  I made my poor ex-girlfriend watch it on my iPad when were travelling last year.  I would have watched it on my phone if it came down to it.

Also, it appears that they actually wrote the mock article about Grey Matter that was being discussed on the television : http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/breaking-bad-the-gray-matter-of-charity/

I would do the same thing

This one is laughable. People try to look into this show way too much sometimes.

Look what I can do:

XvSwF24.png

That's cool and all. But their isn't an episode called boobies. Or even Boronoxygenbismutheinsteinium. Which is what it would have to be, to be remotely similar. Whether it was intentional or not 'felina' Is both an anagram of finale, And also the a pretty sweet breakup in to 'blood, meth and tears'. Are people looking too far into? Possibly.

But this is undoubtedly the single most anticipated finale for a TV show that I've ever watched. And Vince Gilligan is a massive geek for the little details. 

Lithium ≠ Meth.

Just after a quick search on the topic, it looks like lithium is used in the process where they cook using the Pseudoephedrine. Not exactly their process in most of Walt's empire. Thats really stretching it. I'd expect more out of Gilligan and Co. than a loose association for their final episode.