Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brian-Fallon-Print-Poster-Gaslight-Anthem-Horrible-Crowes-Dave-Hause-Loved-Ones-/221174608310?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item337f08b1b6

it would be nice to have that one, but i feel like it's gonna be pricey. I actually have one framed on the wall, but a speaker fell over and dented it all up before i had a chance to frame it. That show was amazing though;

actually, i was the guy who uploaded the entire thing onto youtube song-by-song haha.

Kind of surprised they've gotten so high - that Fallon one and the 2-car kiss were in his web store for quite a while! Not sure about the other one, got that on tour.

Kind of surprised they've gotten so high - that Fallon one and the 2-car kiss were in his web store for quite a while! Not sure about the other one, got that on tour.

yeah they were, i think i've got that one still sitting in a tube somehwere. Also, i just realized, you're the one who's selling those.. I'd say good luck, but it doesn't look like you'll need it haha.

I try (TRY) to keep it a rule that unless it's a regular print that isn't for a show, I try to pass on tour prints where i didn't see the tour. Granted, that means I'd love to get the TGA/MBD print, but I'm at peace with it.

One exception is the Horrible Crowes print for the two shows that someone, either JerseyDave or Travis hooked me up for. Another is this one which wasn't an El Jefe print...

192.jpg

Love the artist, and was able to buy it directly from him to support him and his family. This is one of 'em that are framed and just waiting for us to get our own place so it can go back up on the wall. We didn't go to the show, but the venue it was at is one of our favorites in Columbus for bigger shows, even if it is an outdoor venue in the spring and summer.

I'd also kill for this one:

gaslightanthemlansing.jpg

But yeah.

Finally got an email!!!

They use constant contact as a service to handle communications, which my school email did not like. It didn't send it to junk mail, it sent it to a special quarantine folder I had to search for (it has it's own web access outside the main email address). 

At least it is fixed.